aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Latest bl manga purchase and which shop?

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Question again:
    How long does bookdepository takes to reach your place?

Another incident:
    I was ordering some yaoi stuff from Akadot and my box got chopped DITAHAN but got cancelled and then chopped again DILEPASKAN. So it arrived safely at my house but was 1-2 days later than usual... so thinking about it is scary = almost didn't make it.
  2. norsue
    norsue
    Aarin>>> in my experience around 2 weeks my order arrived. ohh... your incident with custom..glad you still can received it. lucky you ^^
  3. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    aarin: wah! what happened to your akadot parcel got me really scared! Did kastam open you parcel box? Dang it...some of those hard to get titles can only be bought at akadot...why!? *sobs*

norsue: fastest time I got my bookdepository parcel in 7 days but yeah...usually within 2 weeks. I'm still waiting for Finder Vol 2 to arrive which I'm expecting around next week >.<
  4. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @Hime-sama: Well, it can probably be they chopped it wrongly or something... but they still let it go anyway. I have no issues from Akadot parcel so far... I ordered more than 5 times already. Each time I ordered 8-11 books, anything less is about the same as 8 books anyway =x
  5. norsue
    norsue
    I think i'm gonna stop ordering yaoi by myself until next year well to share with you guys here, last week, 1 day before hari raya haji, i got another 2 letters from KDN, yup they detain my manga again. how unlucky for me. This one i order from Acmamall. some of you might know that Acmamall has a branch in Malaysia and they also have some yaoi titles up for sales. usually they only send out our order after all the books arrived in their warehouse here, so they will deal with custom. The good things is they refund me back a few month ago after my order got detained by custom. but for this time i think they just send the manga directly from us to my address, so yeah, KDN got me

so guys please be careful. i hope you guys won't be so unlucky like me To think that my name already get into KDN record really scare me
  6. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    aarin: I hoping my order from akadot goes well...my first time ordering from them. Wish me best of luck aarin!

norsue: I've been ordering from amazon and bookdepositiry snd so far none got detained. Thank goodness...maybe it's because I used my university address kukukuh: Anyhow...where's Acmamall? Do they have online shop?
  7. norsue
    norsue
    Hime: yes, they have online shop. Online Shopping Mall selling Books, Beauty and more! - Acmamall.com they offer free shipping for us in M'sia. just type yaoi or any yaoi titles in the search form. they also have some old titles there and also pre order & special order.

Hime, i really hope you won't get any problem with KDN & custom, i just can depend on you right now
  8. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Wow thanks for the link norsue, that place looks awesome since it's Malaysian based rite.

Good luck Hime-sama!~
  9. norsue
    norsue
    Aarin: yes its a great place. thats my fourth time buying from them and so far so good. don't have any problem with them * the detained of the manga just my bad luck* but they don't stick to one shipping alternative. In my case, 1st time they used Reg post, 3rd time they use TNT which i received the next day and last time they used singpost and thats where my manga got detained
  10. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    aarin: Yay! My first attempt at buying from akadot was successful! I received the package in 7-8 days. Words cannot describe how happy I am that the kastam did not hold my package ^_^
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast