aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Latest bl manga purchase and which shop?

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Ohh thanks~ I just ordered it with other books from Amazon yest, to be sent to someone in the USA and then sent to me again. Not a good way to 100% pass Customs though lol...
    I totally forgot to check Book Depository which has those books >.<

@Hime-sama: The Book Depository free shipping can arrive safely to our doorstep??
  2. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    aarin: Yes, the books will arrive safely at our doorstep. Bookdepository shipped the book individually to minimize shipping risk. I've ordered more than 3 dozen or so book and so far none got held by kastam. I know that norsue had some bad luck with the kastam because her books got held once or twice I think. Perhaps norsue can share her story here ^_^
  3. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Thanks Hime-sama!~
  4. norsue
    norsue
    Hime-sama, you just remind me of my bad luck ok..to share with you guys, i got a letter from KDN Kedah last month regarding the detention of my manga (the 1st letter i got around 4 month ago, which they said they want to investigate first). well here the result;

"Ditahan penghantarserahan mengikut seksyen 9(1) AMCP 1984"

so no hope i can get my mangas back although i pray at first they will let go of my mangas. It just a matter of luck, not where we place our order ^^
  5. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Kedah eh... stricter rules there? What manga did you order? Was it EMS or normal mail??
    How many books were there?
    What is the Seksyen 9(1) AMCP 1984 rules stated? I can't find it online, only got 7(1).
  6. norsue
    norsue
    Aarin: I guess because Kedah rules by PAS now, so the the rules might stricter than other state? I don't know. I order Love mode 4 from bookdepository and love mode 5 & ZE 5 from amazon. From bookdepository, i order together with vol 1 & 3. Both i received without any problem but vol 4 got detained. Like Hime-sama said they separated the shipping.

I just use normal mail, but i once use EMS when ordering yaoi from ebay and it got pass custom without any problem and there's no trace that custom open my package just got their stamp. I think it more safer if i use EMS but the cost unbearable

and about that Seksyen 9(1) AMCP 1984, i don't know either.
  7. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    ohhh... I think is cuz Vol4 has a more... explicit cover?? Eh then again I think Vol3 more explicit.
    But norsue, Vol4 can be found in Borders Penang if you ever come here to buy, I saw it still available for weeks on shelf. It's still there last 2 weeks when I last go Queensbay Mall.

Like I said before, the Kastam officer told me himself to use EMS when one of my concert DVD got detained from Hong Kong, cuz it covers tax and all that... so it's most likely to pass without any problems he said.

Good luck next time >.<;;

~
  8. norsue
    norsue
    really?..thanks Aarin, i hope i can take some leave on the next month to go to Penang
  9. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Aww norsue...didn't mean to bring up the bad memory dear. Us buying yaoi mangas overseas is something of a gamble every time. Guess it all comes down to luck in the end
  10. norsue
    norsue
    Hime, you're right and it won't stop me from buying yaoi, beside i still have you
    you know what i mean and i see you just update your thread dear.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast