aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

:: J r o c k / V i s u a l K e i ::

1. Gorkij
    @Paisley Rose...who do you tell that live's not fair?
    I had to go to Paris to see Laruku live...but it was 1000 times worth the afford *___*

@chillipepper when you like hyde you really should now go and hear L'Arc~en~Ciel, it's quite different from his solo stuff, but to be honest I like Laruku much more, sometimes I just think hyde wants to ruin his gorgeous voice with his solo stuff, maybe you would like his new solo VAMPS as well...
    other bands I personally like are MUCC, S.O.A.P., tetsu(69), acid android, ken, radwimps, sadie, Alice nine, 12012, girugamesh, kagrra, kra... there are just too much... ~.~
  2. flordepp
    flordepp
    I'm Gazette obsessed, I can't stop listening to their songs. Taion is so sad T^T
  3. N0B0DY
    N0B0DY
    @Gorkij: zomg, Paris~?! @__@ Thats insane... My mother would never got to another country just for a concert... XD; (and she likes L'Arc~en~Ciel too~ >_>; )

@flordepp: Hai~ everybody luvs the GazettE~ X3
    I love the lyrics to "Reila" the best~<3 So bitter sweet~ :3
  4. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @Gorkij: Thanks a lot, I'll try. Actually, out of those three, Hyde interests me the less. But I'll try anyway, it might really be different and I can change my mind. There's not much music I don't have to get used to in order to like it.
  5. Gorkij
    Gorkij
    @ Paisley Rose: No, it's not, I'm just strange ^__^'' But I think I wouldn't do it for any other band, mhm maybe Gackt or X. And I really considering going to Japan in 2011 ~ however than for at least 2 weeks...

@flordepp: I don't like The Gazette that much...maybe it's due to the fact that I never really heard anything by them...just some single songs, which I didn't liked that much ^^'

@Chillipepper: No problem...there're much more nice bands ^__^' Just tell me if I should name you some more (maybe tell me what you liked ^^')
    I personally didn't liked Japanese music at first sight, however, I grow with time more and more into it! Just can't stop listening random through some bands I never heard of and searching for more I like...
  6. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Anyone eve rheard of Plastic Tree?

I want to hear their stuff badly. But I can't seem to find any of their songs everytime I search for some new music.... >_>
  7. YujiroxToru
    YujiroxToru
    I love ABINGON BOY SCHOOL!! especially their song nephilm!
  8. YujiroxToru
    YujiroxToru
    Dir en grey is awesome too and Nightmare
  9. N0B0DY
    N0B0DY
    ExoticChocolat: I love Plastic Tree~! Their single "Maka na ito" is just beautiful~<3
    Ooo~ and yea, some of their stuff is hard to find~ D:
    I can upload some Plastic Tree for you if you want~ ^_^

Gorkij: If i could, i would probably only do that for certain bands too~ XD
    Neee~ i hope if you do go to japan you have tons of fun and see lots of bands~! ^o^ (2 weeks isnt a lot but still~ XD; )

YujiroxToru: Those bands are awesome~ X3
  10. N0B0DY
    N0B0DY
    Random question:
    Who is the hottest band member of the GazettE~?

(*coughcoughReitacoughcough*) XD
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast