aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

:: J r o c k / V i s u a l K e i ::

1. HentaiHanyou
    HentaiHanyou
    OMG AiKaGi I know what you mean. You know Hizaki? I SWEAR I still argue with a friend of mine because where as I know he's a guy, I refuse to aknowledge it. I mean, look at him! He's a she! I just know it!

Thanks Gorkij ^_^ and I'm sorry to hear that you can't come. I'll have fun for you!
  2. flordepp
    flordepp
    I need to rant about D=OUT not having a PV for shangri la. Cause the song is great.
  3. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    i saw somewhere that it's kai's birthday.. is it true?
  4. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    Hey, I have a question for you here. Do you know where to download the movie called Oresama? (guess you all know about it here...) I know it's on crunchyroll but I don't really want to watch it there since the proportions of the video are kind of out there... thanks for your help in advance.
  5. xxasianecstasyxx
    xxasianecstasyxx
    Hi all! Dir en grey is my favorite band and I saw them last week for their second show in the US! They were AMAZING and Uroboros is AMAZING!
  6. MuuChan
    MuuChan
    Waah im Sooo jealous that I could not see them My friend who went to watch Dir en grey in concert was supposed to buy me merchandise but apparently they did not have them! So my dreams of getting something at least from them is NIL! ;'(
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    chilipepper > oresama.. i watched that before, miyavi is so cool!.. but i don't know where there's a download...
  8. xxasianecstasyxx
    xxasianecstasyxx
    MuuChan! There was a merchandise table with shirts, a hoodie, a poster, a photo sticker and a decal, and pins. What show did your friend go to?
  9. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    onyxpetals: Well, thanks anyway... I was afraid noone was gonna answer me...
    I'm getting a new haircut after New Year... I think it will be a little like Ruki here... http://st.blog.cz/k/kaerutokage.blog...y/14787230.jpg
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    chilipepper > oooh~! sugoi! post some pics after! my own hair is patterned after miyavi's.. tho you can't really tell from my ava...
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast