aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

:: J r o c k / V i s u a l K e i ::

1. jadu
    Hi all! Newbie here... just joined and love the genre...so i felt i should join
  2. Crube
    New singles from MUCC and D'espairsRay in August and new single from Dir en grey in September.
  3. flordepp
    flordepp
    I'm really looking forward to Dir en Grey's new single, I <33 that band!
  4. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    Whooot.

I can't wait to hear some new stuff from Dir en Grey.
  5. Gorkij
    Gorkij
    to be honest I don't like Diru that much...
    I'm much mire looking forward to the new Mucc single on August 27 ~ bye the way it's produced by ken (Laruku *__*) might be an interesting mixture ^__^
  6. Crube
    Crube
    Dir en grey is fun, but I am more of a MUCC fan as well. Can't wait to hear their new single!
  7. Gorkij
    Gorkij
    I can't really say why I don't like them...is just that it's so ^^'
    Really want to heat it too...MUCC + ken ^__^ (must be nice as Laruku and MUCC are one of my absolute favourite bands!)
    And I really hope MUCC will come back to Germany soon...and they should bring ken with them xp would be so great *dreaming*
  8. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    Hey, hope I can join too. Actually, I don't know much of this, just saw a few music videos from X Japan, got all the discography from the famous three, Gackt, Hyde and Miyavi and listened to some Orange Range and Nightmare music but other than that, I don't know anything so I'm joining out of curiosity and maybe because someone could give me a few tips to some good music. Yoroshiku.
  9. N0B0DY
    N0B0DY
    I could totally kick myself for missing the show in Atlanta, GA~ D:

I live in TN, so that was one of the very few jrock concerts around this area... and i missed it... T^T MUCC. D'espairsRay, and all the other bands i like were there... >_<;; Gawd i suck~ DD:
  10. N0B0DY
    N0B0DY
    And LM.C is coming to LA soon, too... T^T
    Cant see them... ;~;

Why is every jrock band going to LA~? XD
    Ayabie was just there, too~ :O
    Nuuuu fair~ *whines,complains,rants*~</3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast