aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

:: J r o c k / V i s u a l K e i ::

1. flordepp
    flordepp
    Hi everyone! I love Jrock and Visual Kei too ^^
  2. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    heheheh.. like stated with visual kei you have to keep telling people that's a guy.. wouldn't be wonderfull if they got used to it and said he's good, and it would turn out that the Visual Kei artist was a girl.. ohh a girl who is mistaken for a guy because she looks to Visual Kei... loll
  3. Crube
    Crube
    As you can tell, MUCC is my favourite J-Rock band. Discuss.
  4. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    hello everyone! i'm new here, i've been scouring the social group section and wallah! i found you guys!
  5. blaze
    blaze
    hello everyone im new here, and just as everyone else here, i also like jrock music
  6. Gorkij
    Gorkij
    I'm new too^^
    The Muccu piccus are cute *__* however I really hate^^' Miya's current hairdo ~.~
    My favourite band is L'Arc~en~Ciel but there are a lot of other nice bands too ^__^ like Mucc etc...
  7. ArtxDamage
    ArtxDamage
    OMG Taste of Chaos '08 ^.^ I was there :3 I got pics with each member of Muccu <3 it was soo rad. They are amazing live too.
  8. Crube
    Crube
    I was at the Seattle show. I am still kicking myself for not taking a group photo with the band. >__<;; Anyway, I would have got pictures of the Underneath and D'espairsRay, but security sucked!
  9. ArtxDamage
    ArtxDamage
    Dude I know I was towards the back of the line too so they seemed rather bored by the time I got there xD & yea the old guy with the whistle was annoying. I took individual photos with Mucc.. I'd post them but Idk how the whole album thing works yet? Like is it supposed to show up in the Gallery or......
  10. ArtxDamage
    ArtxDamage
    btw I wa talking about D'espairsRay first... & the show I went to was in Atlanga, GA
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast