aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. blaqkfire
    I've not been on here too much, but I did watch the bleach 197 episode you mentioned below. That was cute and funny. This has been a weird year so far weatherwise. It was 67F degrees yesterday, but just a week ago it was 10F. We've had snow, ice, wind, rain, just about everything. I'm going to a con (Ohayocon) next month and I am hoping to find some Renji/Byakuya doujinshi in the dealer's room or maybe I will commission an artist to draw something for me. I need something to liven up my dreary life!! I'm taking my daughter and two of her friends so we should have a great time.
  2. renji14
    renji14
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Please vote, guys!!!! I wish I could promise compensation, but Kire would kill me
  4. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Artemis, what is in your view your fave fan fic of Byak/Renji so far. I must admit to not having read any for a while now, so I must get reading of course.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, I posted all of the best fanfic links HERE If I had to go with my absolute favorite RenBya fic ever, it would probably be "Division Six" by xxtorturedxx.
  6. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    Hi! I'm like two weeks new into Bleach and RenBya became quickly my favourite...I'm happy I discovered this social group...so many pretty pics here ^^
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    JOIN this group if you love Renji x Byakuya / Byakuya x Renji!!! Hehe here I am
    So I'm new...please take a good care of me
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hi Sasheenka and Chonki!!! WELCOME!!

So glad to have you. Did you guys see how well Renji and Bya-kun did in kireipan's polls?! It was close, but ... we never could've expected to win against Yuuram. I am still just dropping my jaw over realizing that 100+ forumers love our boys.
  9. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    Yuuram is a strong pairing (not my thing, but I know lot of people like it...), but still.......oh well, we know they are awesome and that's enough.

I'm so glad I decided to pick up Bleach and kept on reading even though the first several volumes didn't interest me too much...i was greatly rewarded...

+ i found out I've had a ByaRen doujinshi in my collection, without knowing who teh characters were, in one anthology I had bough a long time ago...
  10. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    What I like about Ren/Bya is when Byakuya points out the difference between them way back when in season two saying it's class, bless him. He knows how to really put him down. Renj is one of those types who doesn't seem to care what others think of him so he brushes off comments like those.
Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast