aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Sorry for replying till now!!
    @valkyriensz:I saw the clip were he smiles and it ended making me laugh

@Yusuichi: As for other funny moments...g2g look them up again.sorry!
  2. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ Tetsu - dont worry about it - i have to look them up too. its just interesting finding out what episodes folk like thats all.
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    What?! I leave this group for five minutes and suddenly all conversation dies!! *shakes fist*
  4. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @artemis === 5 mins? XD i thought it was 5 years XP kukukukuu~ anyway, i always bump into ya in bleach gallery huh
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well, we drool over, I mean LOOK AT, the same pictures, don't we?
  6. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Don't worry Artemis - I'm still here...thinking about Byakuya!
  7. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    say, bleach anime series are reaching closer to the most anticipated scene, the taichous coming to hueco mundo *happy!*
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, and they better not screw up Bya-hime's big scene!!
  9. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    *pats Artemis* yeah, or else we both gonna kill the anime staffs ne? XD XD XD uwaa...can't wait to see byakuya-sama's glorious actions >___<

updated:

aloo? this group is in silent mode again XD XD XD hey guys, have u watched bleach ep.190? during the shinigami golden cup, hanatarou mentioned he'll get his airtime in episode 197<<<this one is definitely the episode which we can see our glorious taichou makes his debut!!!
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm sort of "away" at the mo' due to big time exams, so hence the quietness I'll catch up with Bleach and other shows a.s.a.p. XD
Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast