aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Sorry It will be less dead when I finish my last exam and can begin watching anime again ... although if the anime is following the manga, there's really nothing RenBya to discuss.

This is still my favorite couple of all time, forever and ever but unlike Yuuram we don't have something new and exciting to discuss each episode / chapter.

2. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    oh exams -_- I'm safe from those till june...

I know, no RenBya....they get even less space than my other two Bleach pairings (Grimmjow/Ichigo and Gin/Kira)....

but as everything is relatively new to me about the fandom I find new fics and fanarts and doujins all the time, so my love for them is being fed...

just yesterday I have found a really well written AU fic that has some sweet ByaRen (yeah, I know) in it...

btw, I started reading Bleach because someone here on aarin was talking about Renji and Byakuya and I saw how hawt they look...so I downloaded it and whoa! New obsessed fan was born!
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    btw, I started reading Bleach because someone here on aarin was talking about Renji and Byakuya and I saw how hawt they look...so I downloaded it and whoa! New obsessed fan was born!
    Really? Who? I thought I was the only one here who went on and on about them

Ohhh feel free to share if you encounter new doujin or fanfic or fanart. Even if I've already seen/read them, I still love to talk about them Especially fanfic.

My favorite fic is still the AU Division Six. It just curls my toes and sets my heart to beating. I love how she presents our two boys. *sigh*
  4. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    well, I dunno exactly who it was talking about them, but it was something about the fact that when Renji is drawn uke-ing to Byakuya he loses most of his muscle mass. lol.
    That got me curious and I googled them.

But the first few volumes of the manga bored me to death, lol..the art was not very pretty too. But lol, volume 6 and the arrival of RenBya made it aaaall better XD
    I really disliked Byakuya though, lol...
    me: Bya better have some angsty backstory to explain himself!
    heh.

I found out I have been in possession of a ByaRen doujinshi for quite some time before getting into Bleach. In a Sawauchi Sachiyo(I love her!) doujinshi anthology I've bought long ago...the art is gorgeous...but Renji's uke, lol. I do not know what they're saying, but Renji comes to eerr...wash Byakuya's feet and Bya starts teasing him and arousing him and then he ****s him (Renji rides him, lol). Byakuya is never really shown there though, only from afar, his eyes or his hair...

lol, a quote from the fic I was reading the day before yesterday (Brown Leafed Vertigo):
    "Oh, no, I like girls," Renji quickly asserted. "I'm definitely. . ." His eyes strayed guiltily to the feudal scroll pinned to the wall. "I like girls. I do. Mostly. Like, ninety-nine percent of the time."

Guess who is that 1% reserved for? hahaha
  5. Erian
    Erian
    I'm new here ^^
    gods, cookies for the founder of this group! I'm so glad to see so much other ByaRen/RenBya fans
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    well, I dunno exactly who it was talking about them, but it was something about the fact that when Renji is drawn uke-ing to Byakuya he loses most of his muscle mass. lol.
    LOL Okay, that WAS totally me. I know for certain I've said that, probably multiple times. I can start to sound like a broken record when I get on about RenBya

I really disliked Byakuya though, lol...
    me: Bya better have some angsty backstory to explain himself!
    You and me both. I really disliked him, and Bleach did not capture my real interest until we learned the truth about him, Hisana, and Rukia *sniffle* Then he rapidly became my favorite character in the show. And now he's my favorite character in all of anime, period

I found out I have been in possession of a ByaRen doujinshi for quite some time before getting into Bleach. In a Sawauchi Sachiyo(I love her!) doujinshi anthology I've bought long ago...the art is gorgeous...but Renji's uke, lol. I do not know what they're saying, but Renji comes to eerr...wash Byakuya's feet and Bya starts teasing him and arousing him and then he ****s him (Renji rides him, lol). Byakuya is never really shown there though, only from afar, his eyes or his hair...
    I have such a hard time envisioning Renji as uke! Especially to Byakuya. Who knows why this is? The thought is almost laughable for me lol Well ... no, I'd say it actually makes me uncomfortable I don't know, I don't get the same sense of love and trust from ByaRen that I get from RenBya. I dislike one character worshiping another so completely, you know? I don't like to see either person lose his dignity.

Plus Byakuya looks way too "meaty" when he's seme

"Oh, no, I like girls," Renji quickly asserted. "I'm definitely. . ." His eyes strayed guiltily to the feudal scroll pinned to the wall. "I like girls. I do. Mostly. Like, ninety-nine percent of the time."
    Oh, Renji Whatever shall we do with you.

gods, cookies for the founder of this group! I'm so glad to see so much other ByaRen/RenBya fans
    COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! *eats them all* YAY
  7. Erian
    Erian
    haha you want hot choclate with that? XD
  8. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
  9. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    *waves a RenBya flag*
  10. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    You and me both. I really disliked him, and Bleach did not capture my real interest until we learned the truth about him, Hisana, and Rukia *sniffle* Then he rapidly became my favorite character in the show. And now he's my favorite character in all of anime, period

heh, Renji is my favourite character in Bleach...I am not sure why, but something about him makes me warm and fuzzy, lol. He's also deadly sexy when he lets his hair down... it´s funny that he and Byakuya both look so much better when they release their hair...
    I've never thought about who could be my favourite character in all of manga/anime. There are so many that I love

I have such a hard time envisioning Renji as uke! Especially to Byakuya. Who knows why this is? The thought is almost laughable for me lol Well ... no, I'd say it actually makes me uncomfortable I don't know, I don't get the same sense of love and trust from ByaRen that I get from RenBya. I dislike one character worshiping another so completely, you know? I don't like to see either person lose his dignity.
    well, even though I prefer Renji as a seme I can quite easily imagine them switching...like Renji showing Byakuya that being the uke does not diminish one's masculinity or dignity.

it works for me with these two...(unlike with my other Bleach pairings...)

but lol, it's fun imagining Byakuya as a feisty bottom...
    Bya: **** me harder!
    Renji: ...
    Bya *twacks him on the head* I said harder!

As I mentioned in the other thread, I´ve bought a pillow with Renji and Byakuya printed on it...I must protect it from the clutches of my cats and my dog... yesterday evening my doggie, laying on my bed, put his paws on the byaren pillow and I screamed across the room: If you hurt Byakuya I´ll never forgive you...and Renji too! ....doggie looked at me weirdly and took his paws off.
Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast