aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    What I like about Ren/Bya is when Byakuya points out the difference between them way back when in season two saying it's class, bless him. He knows how to really put him down. Renj is one of those types who doesn't seem to care what others think of him so he brushes off comments like those.
    And a closer examination of Byakuya's character reveals that he's not being truthful with himself. He married a commoner, after all. A poor commoner. Was she even a shinigami?

And he acknowledges common-born Rukia as his sister, giving her the benefit of the Kuchiki name and protecting her, preventing her from receiving a potentially dangerous promotion. And, let's face it ... he loves her.

So basically when Byakuya tells Renji he lacks class, we know he's just being ...
  2. shattered
    shattered
    Maybe he really meant that Renji lacks tact?
  3. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    I've read a great fic with our favourite boys recently...the Red and Black Conflict...The first few chapters really sucked me in with all the wonderful tension...and yay! it developed from byaren into renbya...go Renji!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, does it? I avoided it b/c she always labeled it ByaRen

I'm not sure I could stomach the first few chapter But maybe I'll give it a try some day.
  5. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    well...the bya!seme part was not very nice...and Renji was not happy in their relationship...but after a loooooong time Byakuya realized that he needs to stop being such an insensitive angsty bastard...and in chapter 30 there was FINALLY a renbya....

it's really well written...(though I wanted to *****slap Byakuya a lot during the story...lol...)
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    CHAPTER 30?!?!??!!?!?!?!

That's a liiiittle too much ByaRen for me to sit through
  7. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    well, they are in no sort of relationship for at least 10 chapters (maybe more) ...but there is a lot of tension...and intense feelings...I've read 24 chapters in one go...I would read all 30, but my comp crashed, lol...

It is kind of convenient that i have gotten into bleach so late...I now encounter a lot of fics already finished, lol (or near completion) ....I've read your Prince and the Rebel in one go too...^^...I am not sure if I commented, but I did add it to my favourites on ff.net...Loved it!

I used to be only able to imagine Renji as seme...but lately I imagine them switching...
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww, thanks for reading I think I do recall you reviewing. Prince and Rebel fic started out really great, I was really on a roll. But towards the end, my RL woes caught up with me, and updates were so infrequent ... and now that final chapter, I had to really force it out of me. I could have been soooo much better

I'm a lot more proud of my other fics Oh, since you're new to the fandom, check out the list we put together here ... it has both ByaRen and RenBya fics since you're into both now
  9. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    I've bought such an adorable RenBya doujinshi called Lovers...It's a total PWP full of Renji pounding Byakuya...that's what I call money well spent!
  10. Sasheenka
    Sasheenka
    It's so dead here...no more renbya - byaren love....I came into the fandom too late...lol
Page 82 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast