aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you hate in yaoi >_<

1. crazyforyou123
    crazyforyou123
    i hate it when Semes rape their Ukes without knowing their own feelings first!
  2. xbloodxsinx
    xbloodxsinx
    I hate it when the uke cheats on his lover and the lover still forgives him it just breaks my heart when the seme says somthing like (i will never be mad at you cuz i love you
    its just not fare,but then again if the uke cheats and he get a slap from his lover hehehe well then i can say hes been forgiven lmao
  3. ShanaHanezawa
    ShanaHanezawa
    From the comments above, most ppl hate the fact that the ukes are too girly and feminine, and so do I. I dislike Okane ga Nai because of that, and also the too-much-denial-no-hard-feelings kinda love. The one in Koisuru Boukun for insist, and also, I hate too manly man X man looks. I'm a choosy I know that XD I hate uke with girl looks, but I hate two manly-built-up-body-shiny-muscular guys having sex. --_--|||
    We call it bara, not yaoi. I don't really mind about the story line, but to make it clean for the very least, I hate father X son or something like that.
  4. cobrasgun
    cobrasgun
    i HATE messy yaoi mangas. It makes it look so irritating. I dont mind the really wet thing here and there but everything flies everywhere and i cant make out where is what. I get headaches looking at those.
  5. Neko345
    Neko345
    i REALLLLLLLLLLLY REALLLLLLLY HATE DA BIG TOUGH MACHO MAN KIND Of FING. but wat i hate iz wen it say yaoi and da uke looks like a girl it makes mi think did i click on da 1 manga. i think im a half rounder wen it cum 2 maga but im picky dats all. i luve KATEKYO <3
  6. yummeyaoi23
    yummeyaoi23
    I can't stand the really boring stories. I mean I have read so many and lately I seem to have read all the really good ones. I want romance but we need something more you know its the same with the whole rape factor and school life. All great but they need something more. And like sex Pistols it was good, but did anyone have any idea what was going on half the time? 0.0

Also lol I can't stand whimpy seme's. I like them built strong not smaller than the uke thats weird for me haha. The uke has to be small and cute but not overly cute haha(I sound really picky, but I am about my Yaoi) also I like it when the uke is a little agressive in the bedroom it gets kinda boring when they just lay there haha.
    THOUGH Haru Wo Daiteita and View Finder have been the big exceptions to my main focus these manga's were simply amazing

I sound really bad what what can I do , I like what I like lol
  7. DolceNeko
    DolceNeko
    I can't stand virgin scenes in yaoi. Sex is awkward. First time sex is even more awkward. And first time Anal is even more so. It not like you can just go, 'Yes I will like things in places where things aren't meant to go' It takes time to get used to such things. So when right off the bat the uke just take it and is fine bothers the crap out of me.

I also get where everyone else is coming from with overly feminine ukes are a dislike. I kinda of understand why the artist might draw it that way, but I don't see if as being taken well in the yaoi community. From what I have read here anyway.
  8. Aziel
    Aziel
    I know this has been said before... But seriously, I can't stand when the ukes are small girls, just without boobs. And I hate when they have really high-piched voices. The ukes should be more manly!
  9. areen15
    areen15
    I hate it,when men loses their characterisric as men. I mean, soft body is ok, short is ok, girly face is ok, but UKES are NOT GIRLS. They should have pride as a men!!! Oke na gai have a good plot but I hate the girly Ayashi(I think spell right) I mean -sigh- is like he totally a girl in men body. HATE IT!!!! make me wanna hit someone!!! When he gonna have a backbone and stop being so feminin???
  10. Tsubaki14
    Tsubaki14
    I agree with kailyangel I like uke who act like bad boys , I can stand a uke who as a girly face (not overly girly) but at least he should act like a man!!! What's the point in seeing yaoi if it's a manxgirl relationship???!!!
    And the art of course if the story is bad but the graphics are good it's but if even the graphics are bad it's
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast