aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you hate in yaoi >_<

1. sanyu9891
    gosh... i hate it when it gets to the good part and the genitals ain't being shown.for god's sake...they are supposed to be real people and not DUMMIES.
  2. Jurianne
    Jurianne
    I LoLed at your comment Sanyu.

Thruth is I like it realistic too. I can understand the censorship but sometimes It can get fustrating too. As if it reminds you that although the plot and storyline and art are all great. You're still reading a fictive story. Eventhough you know it before hand, while reading I just don't wanna be reminded of that. Talk about some pull back to reality cold shower !!
  3. ryla
    ryla
    Anything pixelated I really don't like. And really don't like when they show the inside of the rectum. TMI
  4. nikki452
    nikki452
    I hate when the seme/uke roles are based on height and age .It's annoying and cliche!
  5. yaoiismylife95
    yaoiismylife95
    Darkestflameuchiha: I think I read "Sex Pistols" about 100 times before I caught on to the plot. GRRR I hate when seme's look like uke its fricken wierd.
  6. soundwave
    soundwave
    hello... i'm new here...
  7. soundwave
    soundwave
    hello... i'm new here...
  8. blurry19
    blurry19
    In Yaoi, I hate love triangles where one of the people is a girl. There's two guys liking each other, and yet one (or both) of the character has random, unneeded relations with a woman. It's pointless and infuriating.
  9. sezeny
    sezeny
    Well, I still think that the worst yaoi-manga are those wich have a complicated storyline, because you have to concentrate so much at it, that you canĀ“t enjoy the sex-scenes... sadly.
  10. ccdoll
    ccdoll
    I hate yaoi when the drawings ugly, and when the uke is not the uke I want to be and the seme is not the right seme.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast