aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you hate in yaoi >_<

1. chibidevil18
    I hate yaoi without an interesting storyline , the whole high school romance story has been done so many times *sigh* spice it up already! >_<
  2. oreos
    oreos
    Yeah, high school romance is so cliche. I think it would be better middle school romance between students or middle student and teacher (not to sound like a pedophile) but high school romance is still kind of considered adult-like since I've noticed in many mangas high school students live alone and have more of freedom.
  3. NekoInBlack
    NekoInBlack
    I hate business-centric yaoi right now because being at work is the most stressful thing in the world. Suits and briefcases cause instant headaches just by reminding me.
  4. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    I hate it when the ukes are too feminized.
    Take Okane ga nai for example; though I love the series it is really irritating at times that Ayase looks like a little girl!
    I also hate maid outfits; I'm sooooo tired of ukes in maid outfits!
  5. oreos
    oreos
    @Trasirshall: That is so true! Not many mangas have manly or overly masculine men which in my opinion is portrays yaoi better but at least mangaka's like Naono Bohra, Sadahiro Mika, Shiuko Kano and a couple of others have very masculine men
  6. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    Omg I love Naono Bohra's manga I just started to get into the masculine/older uke genre a while ago. My favorite manga by her is Yurusareta Uta
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Urgh! I hated Okane Ga Nai, sorry but from start to finish I was irritated. The constant whining grated on my nerves. I love Miyamoto Kano's work as well as Naono Bohra and Yamane Ayano. I used to love Haruka Minami but I got bored of the repetitive plots and all the freaking characters look alike.
  8. oreos
    oreos
    @SexyRyu28: I loved Haruka Minami also, and even collected her work, but the constant shota plot and itty-bitty pen*ses that looked like mini bananas on the ukes made me lose interest.
  9. californication
    californication
    @chibi i totally love NAONO Bohra love when the uke is older!!! woot woot

I TOTALLY HATE ............when it is the uke's first time with no lube and after it is all over and done with he only complains that his hips are heavy! *passes out rubber donut full of ice for uke to sit on* !!!
  10. Darkestflameuchiha
    Darkestflameuchiha
    I don't particularly enjoy when the uke is too feminized, but that doesn't mean that it's not okay sometimes. Take for example Minami Haruka's work; in bed, the uke is completely and utterly... lol

Oh, and another thing, I hate it when the author makes the plotline too confusing! Like in "Sex Pistols", I swear I had to read the thing so many times just to figure things out! Wait, does that make me sort of retarded...?
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast