aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you hate in yaoi >_<

1. Truhania
    Truhania
    I dislike when there's no real story. I dislike even more when the story is a lame straight romance painted in yaoi you know silly airhead schoolgirl/boy who's clumsy and who need a prince in shiny armor. I'm not fond of feminized ukes. And I can't help laughing when the uke's anus is all juicy without lubricant. Do they realize it's anus and not pussy? Because if it's really juicy then it's UGH!!!!
    I also dislike when the uke is skinny to the point of anorexia, why can't they have muscles? They're guys after all.
  2. Jurianne
    Jurianne
    And I can't help laughing when the uke's anus is all juicy without lubricant. Do they realize it's anus and not pussy? Because if it's really juicy then it's UGH!!!!
    hahaha !! ROLF! this is true some sensei do overdo that a bit. oh well .. still hahaha good one Truhania
  3. Firegirl210
    Firegirl210
    I don't like it when the character who should OBVIOUSLY be the uke tops the character who should be the seme. (For example FaixKurogane or ItalyxGermany, it should be KuroFai and GermanyxItaly. It just should) It bothers me. >_< They are the way they are for a reason, fanfictionees. Sheesh.
  4. yaoimadness
    yaoimadness
    I don't really like when the uke or the seme is raped by someone, except by his partner in the story...
  5. Caboose
    Caboose
    Chicks with dicks. *nod* Enough said.
  6. LoliCiel
    LoliCiel
    1. When good Yaoi stories have a crapy ending
    2. When the characters are so ugly its a turn off
    3. When the uke is too girly
  7. 11animefanatic
    11animefanatic
    The thing that i hate is when the character looks too much like a girl because then i get confused and i also hate it when the anime doesn't have a good plot
  8. Lacie
    Lacie
    @Darkestflameuchiha I totally get what you mean. I do dislike the times when the uke is too feminized, but Haruka sensei's work are too hot not to accept. But i dont particularly like it when Haruka sensei makes the dicks so small like oreos said.

I totally know how you feel about Sex Pistols. I personally love the originality of the whole series but if i dont check up on it regularly, i get mixed up and i end up reading it over and over again.

What i hate is when there is love triangle and the guy who's never gonna end up with the uke gets rejected. I really just feel so bad for them. Like in the manga, Unbalanced Heat, the guy i thought was going to get rejected did not and i was so happy because of that I wish there would be more happy ending for those guys in mangas.
  9. lovable100
    lovable100
    Umm let me think.. Uh!? yeah.. Something i totally hate of yaoi is that most of the ukes are too feminine and its kind of annoying sometimes... i would love if all ukes would get to be like Akihito from Viewfinder!! that would be AWASOMENESS
  10. KatRinRoselton
    KatRinRoselton
    why havent any yaio makers thought of making a yaoi where its the femine one that the semi and not the uke, that would be new to me and i think it would be pretty neet to see
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast