aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol And what's funny is I do happen to have some rotten fruit handy; my bananas went bad *sob* Which makes me think of that shinigami golden episode where Byakuya commends the nutritional value of bananas. He's such a special, special man.

I agree about Orihime ... and I just posted in Bleach thread how much I love Orihime x Tatsuki XD
  2. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    Artis comment was lawl! byakuya is very special! ......

shattered comment was wow! now that'd be scareh!! glad im not rukia right now, even if they are hawt! xD interesting ... to say the least ..
  3. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    yes, the nutritional value of bananas....unfortunately he gives it to Yachiru, so I can't think pervy thoughts, cause NO ONE wants to imagine that pairing!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    No, he gives Yachiru a meat bun, or something similar. He keeps the bananas to himself *cough!andRenji!cough*
  5. shattered
    shattered
    I found Aizen and what was he doing while Soul Society though he was dead and chaos was ensuing left and right?

He was having a relationship with an androgynous batslut madarui, who was actually cheating on him with a prince. No wonder he had to pretend he was dead. Not even Gin or Tousen would still follow him after that

6. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    shattered!! that pic.... ***rofl*** hes such a dork!

@celtic: nooooo! thats bad very, very bad! XD

@arti: hahahah i would certainly like to see that .. ah yes ... *cough* *cough*
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Okay, I confess, shattered, I have no idea what you're talking about lol
  8. shattered
    shattered
    @artemis ~ it's a character from sex pistols the manga
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh ...
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    arti!!! omg ... that randomness.... i do love the fact i joined this club... or i might of missed it all XD
Page 93 of 119 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast