1. shattered
    shattered
    it was in pencil right from the start?!
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I can go over it in ink if you like? *gets out erasable ink pen*
  3. staces
    staces
    Hey man, Kubo Tite didn't draw those pics, anime promo artists did. Just like the anime-tors made up bullcrap Ichihime hand-holding in the last non-filler episode. >< I don't mind ichihime really, but the WAY in which that (non-manga) scene was carried out was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OOC.

And honestly, I doubt Kubo will make ANYTHING canon relationship-wise other than the dead-wives club. I think it'd be bad for business. People like what they like and like to hold on to the illusion that their pairings could really happen. When they're directly contradicted by canon it's not as fun any more.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    By "People" I assume you're referring to idiots like me, who would totally ditch the show if Renji ever got around to asking Rukia out.

I thought the hand-holding was soooooooooooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame, too. It was way out of left field. I'm such Orihime dreams of holding Ichigo's hand. But on what universe would he actually reach out and take it?!
  5. staces
    staces
    Hey man, I don't know WHAT I'd do if they made any of the main pairings canon, as I equally love Ichiruki and Renruk and Ichishi and Ishihime XD So I understand. That and I will believe Yumikakku to be "Secret Canon" till I'm told directly by Kubo otherwise. I think he made Yoruichi/Soi Fon for the yuri fans and Yumikkaku for the YAOI fans! XD

The handhold thing was so dumb! If Ichigo wanted to hold her hand, she'd be blushing and excited and embarassed and spazzing like the lovable goofball she is. She wouldn't just take it and be like "okay." -_- I agree: laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
  6. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    ... do you have a vendeta against hime people?? i dont mind her as much as i hate misa misa and sakura.. i actually really lieka lot of the female characters in bleach ... there not all stereotype-ish annoying air heads that scream rampant and go on brain overdrive for 24-7....and then start there whole stupid routine again sorry) anywho ... i would like to see some het pairings because just being straight all-round yaoi would probably get boring after a while... i mean who wants to see .... old man yamma getting it on with his frenchy swordy lieutenant (no offence meant to anyone). but do you get what im saying? like they always say "diversity is the spice of life" ~ still i wouldnt complain though

and is it just me or is ichigos hollow(shirosaki) .. just dead sexy? >> i think he is dont hit meh! DX

on the earlier discussion about het pairing in shounen manga there isnt hardly any lovey dovey action just lots of unrequited love... the manga im planning is shounen style but ima create yaoi pairings (fairly alot) XD and some yuri and het pairings and u never know... i might leave a lonely heart too
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    xfangirlx ~ who are you addressing? I don't think anybody has a vendetta against "hime" people (not exactly sure what that means though).

I for one absolutely love the female characters in Bleach - all of them. Women come in various shapes and sizes; not all of us can be brave, but not all of us turn green at the thought of wielding a sword, either. I think the female Bleach characters - and there are a lot - represent a true array of women and the various talents they can bring to a situation. They're smart, brave, funny, compassionate, wild, sexy, fierce, and commanding of respect. For every Orihime, there's a Kuukaku, and for every Yoruichi, there's a Hinamori-kun. It's brilliantly done.

And I know I'm not the only Bleach fan to have yaoi, het, AND yuri OTP's. RenBya is my ultimate love, of course, but I consider IchiRuki and YoruSoi to be equally canon in my heart. And there are other various pairings that I prefer, too.

I agree that Kubo can't make any of the pairings "officially" canon. He'd piss off about 50% of fans right off the bat. That's why manga is always filled with unrequited love, I guess. And at least it gives us room to write fanfiction! And thankfully, friendships are sufficiently deep in Bleach that well-meaning fans can look a little deeper and see more if they please, yet there is also little danger of having your favorite pairing spoiled by a more popular one.

Also, just a suggestion, but usually when we say "no offense" it's because we realize we just said something offensive and are trying to cover our asses
  8. shattered
    shattered
    i think there might have been some punctuation missing there ... i understood as
    "... do you have a vendetta against 'hime, people??"

the hand holding was lame ... but then i consider that a filler and in no way canon, so in my mind, ichigo was still being a doofus and being chewed out by nel for being "ungentlemanly"

@artemis ... im actually kinda itching to expand that wedding idea into a fic ... it totally has potential ... stupid exams! the more i study, the more i feel like im gonna fail i wanna write fics!
  9. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    .... yes shattered that was what i meant... ._. sorry i was in lack of concentration yesterday loads of crap happening (excuse my french).

@arti: im addressing everyone as in all of you are people and hime is a short name for orihime

i like them all but, one oualm with hinamori ... she reminds me of a sakura come hinata ... i dont mind her though. she just gets a lil light headed sometimes but i love kuukaku she is just so cool ! shes the equivelant of a Amazon in bleach along with yoruichi

and ya i know about the "no offence thing" but no seriously i didnt mean any harm to anybody whos french here ...because im like half french so yah O.O and i was trying to cover my hide
  10. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    shattered-
    My best friend in high school WAS Orihime, so I totally adore her. But I think she just deserves so much better than Ichigo would ever be able to give her. Tatsuki or even Ishida would treat her with the respect I think she needs.

I really don't have an OTP, there are too many contradictive pairings I adore. But if I had to choose just one it would be RenIchiRuki. (artemis, It's okay to pelt me with rotten fruit. LOL!!) That way I'd never have to choose who I wanted Rukia with more and she'd get the best of both worlds.

Artemis-
    I'm with you, I totally adore all the different female characterizations in Bleach. It's one of the reasons I fell in love with the show so fast. Well okay all the hot guys didn't hurt in the least either. XD
Page 92 of 119 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast