aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. xfangirlx
    Awwwww! thats really adorable!!! i mean just look!! there faces !! nyah ! ... i get what u mean shattered im soughta multi tasking .... doing exams and finishing my own fanart and chating on pc!! so yah ~ >_>
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Who is di Roy? O.o The one in the middle?
  3. shattered
    shattered
    yeah di roy, the middle one ... the one killed by rukia - her one and only victory i think, before grimmjow showed up ...
  4. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    ._. ..... if theres one thing that rukia annoyed me about its killing Di roy.... and i love rukia!!! but i also love Di roy .... WAAAAH! it just aitn gonna work out! *hits head in frustration* oh and she also killed Aaroniero!!! i liekd him too!
  5. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    and no hes on the right .. >_>

left-grimmy
    middle-ully
    right-Di roy
  6. shattered
    shattered
    how could i have forgotten aaroniero? *hangs head in shame*
  7. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    noooooooooooooooo! shattered! thats a great sin you just commited!! :OOOOOOOOOO Aaroniero man! ok its easy to forget someone like say.... lupi >_> *ahem* *coff* dotn kill meh.. *coff* but urm Aaroniero? oo no, no, no he had dudes(kaiens) body for heavensake! hes unforgetable to me anyway >> but still D:! oh yah can u remember ashido? oooo he was a hot dude >_> but we dont even kno if he died in the anime! its annoying! >.<;
  8. shattered
    shattered
    i think my brain tried to remove all traces of aaroniero's release because they freakin' showed that disgusting blob about 5 times in the anime! *shudders*
  9. staces
    staces
    How could you forget him? What about the tentacle pron?!?!

XD Seriously though, am I the only one who thinks that the fights in HM, both anime and manga (though manga to a lesser degree) have simply dragged ooooon and oooooon?! ><
  10. shattered
    shattered
    tentacle pron doesnt work with girls. it has to be guys!

no, you're not the only one. those fights DID drag oon and oooooon, and shall contiue to drag i think. only half the fights are over, there's more to come, and they are definitely going to prolong at least one of them, because one of them is a popular fight character >_>
Page 90 of 119 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast