aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    who me? im not anti-byakuya! i just have nothing to argue with, im with your on the topic of seme and uke and since your provide extremely articulate arguments for byakuya being uke material, i really have nothing to add, so i provide funny pictures
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL I'm starting to get confused Why do I turn all Bleach topics into RENBYA PWNS ALL OTHER PAIRINGS, RAWRR!!!
  3. staces
    staces
    People talk about Renbya more than Yumikkaku because that sad phenomenon of canon being "boring". It's sad really. ....
  4. shattered
    shattered
    but there's not much yumikakku lately (well i havent been watching fillers but with half the action concentrated on ichigo and the other half on 3rd division, its a miracle that even byakuya's in the anime if only for the goldens at the end... ) its the same with shunsui/juushiro too ... we havent seen them for ages
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    "People" talk about RenBya b/c I talk about RenBya, and, erm, I have a very very big mouth

Ikkaku and Yumichika ... seriously, who are they!? It's like half the original characters don't even exist anymore, for all the attention the anime pays them
  6. staces
    staces
    I know. Filler makes me sad. I hate filler >< But I still have faith in my boys! XD

@ Artemis Don't worry, I definitely understand pairing-passion.

And Ikkaku and Yumichika live on my my heart, and it's a lot gayer in there than in the show. XD
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG 6th Division headquarters are sooooo muuuuch gaaaayer in my heart than in the show XD I totally feel your pairing-passion, sistah XDDDD

Ikkaku and Yumi are pretty darn gay just by themselves though How happy you canon people must be! *sob*
  8. burningfire
    burningfire
    ah just thought i'd say hi...hi...
    just continue your conversations...dont mind me...sorry to interrupt lol
    but very interesting topics going on
  9. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    AWWW burning .... so cute how are you sweety? here have a cookie! *gives cookies to burning and rest* and yes urm debating is going on... must ... muscle...in!

urm... everyone i know hates pachinko head and beauty-obsessed yumichika .. >_> but i love them two! not just as a pairing but ther personalitys the first time they came on i was liek "OH HELL YEA!" and now i have adopted the lucky dance yush ... ikka just cracks me up something chronic and yumi is just adorable but...ha can be badass! like his hidden swords...true power ilove characters like that

and LOL shattered! i love dat der piccy! pinky looks so cute! i really like those characters too ...

i also liked .... Di roy &#172;&#172; dont kill meh plz! but in that pic oreos sent hes looks hawt but i did like him ... until he... >_>
  10. shattered
    shattered
    @fangirl ~ there's also super cute di roy

i really should stop looking at fanart and go back to studying im ashamed of myself and how easily i get distracted >_<
Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast