aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. KakashiMorph
    Wouldn't it make more sense if Grimmjaw was made for Renji and Ulquiorra for Byakuya? You know, the whole "similar personalities" thing. And whoever says opposites attract, they do, but don't last. It is similar persons who last longer.
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Because that would be two semes and two ukes ...? *runs away before she can be beaten with a stick*
  3. jadu
    jadu
    Hi all... just a new here

Artemis why??? Just because Byakuya's personality, he is destined to be an uke??? no way.. i don't believe in such things... he can make a good seme... just because he is not noisy and not a bad-ass character like Renji it doesn't mean that he is a born uke... aaaa...

uhh.. i wanna see Byakuya in these fillers but the only Byakuya scenes i've got so far were the shinigami goldens... well, at least those goldens (only 2) were funny... and I want more topless Ukitake (shinigami mens association...how hawt he was there!!!!)
  4. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    Oi Oi Oi! dont be making ully into a girly boy! >_> i like him as seme ... iunno i think its cuz he pwns grimmy alot of the time... dont get me wrong i love grimmy but ... *prefers grimmy uke* and renji uke... its so clear that byakuya would be the dominative side to the relationship.... even if renji is rude XD u do get some polite semes ... >> heh i always miss bleach when it gets aired in my country ... so i watch it online plus cant really watch it... cuz of my foolish siblings... making racket.. >>

neon: i heard of yu yu hakusho .. but never got round to watching it ... >> im just lazy like that and the group is called ulquiorra fans unite it seems im the only one in the club atm...
  5. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    *agrees with jadu* naked ukitake... *thoughts come flood into head*
  6. jadu
    jadu
    neonRose..my bro luvs Yu Yu Hakusho and he wants me to watch it too, but unfortunately I don't have much free time
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ahahaha I have specific reasons why I think Byakuya could never seme (or at least it would not be good for him personally, emotionally speaking) but I'm biting my tongue cause I don't wanna get into a pairing war

Hmmmm ... I kinda like the thought of Ulquiorra topping Grimmy every now and then ... Partly b/c Grimmy just strikes me as kinky like that
  8. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    i at Arti's comment ~ heh grimmy does love a bit of .. and yah ully seems like that type of person who'd dominate ...
  9. shattered
    shattered
    just to cut in on all the byakuya discussion ...

i love this ... just wanted to post for no particular reason
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ahh, since when are you anti-Byakuya?!
Page 88 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast