aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    xfangirlx, can you please edit your post? Your "spoiler" is still visible.
  2. shattered
    shattered
    @xfangirlx ~ actually its not it's someone else who should actually be obvious but a surprise none the less. if you really want to know, download the chapters or go to the manga thread where we talk about it - this is really a spoiler-free zone so i wont say anything more
  3. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    oh noes!! its ..still visible!!! omg it isnt visible on my pc :OOOOOOOOOOO omg i'll just edit it and get rid thnx for sayin

shattered: then i kno who it is..
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hmph! I never underestimated Urahara <3 I wuvs him always. I don't pair him with anyone because he belongs to me

But still, as best and favorite character, gotta go with Byakuya XD
  5. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    i like byakuyas personality... very quite and badass and...sexeh.. hmm.. does anyone else like ulquiorra here ? cuz i set up a club for ully fans
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I don't think of Bya as badass ... he's too cool-headed and introspective, not to mention emotionally inhibited But I think "sexeh" definitely sums him up XD

Ulquiorra is okay ... haven't seen much of him in the anime. I think of him as the HC version of Byakuya
  7. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    artemis-chan: oooh we meet again! same here I've always loved Urahara coz he's cool but my fav just had to be sexy Byakuya!

fangirl-chan: I love Ulquiorra too (plus Grimmjow too)! *goes search for thread*

I know it's very off topic but I've also created the Yu Yu Hakusho group...I still can't believe that I'm the only one interested in Yu Yu Hakusho?? *cries*
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ehh Sorry can't help you there; I never saw it!
  9. shattered
    shattered
    grimmjow and ulquiorra are the arrancar versions of renji and byakuya. they're like *made* for each other

@neon ~ havent seen it either, i'm afraid

its wednesday, i'm usually excited because new bleach episode is airing tonight in japan, but for a while now i've been totally unexcited ... stupid fillers are slowly eroding away my obsession for the anime
  10. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    ahh it's OK artemis-chan and shattered-san, i understand why a lot of people haven't heard of Yu Yu Hakusho (幽☆遊☆白書)...it's a shounen anime which aired between 1992 - 1994 in Japan (the English-dubbed version released about 10 years later), therefore quite dated methinks. I used to watch the Chinese-dubbed version with my cousin in Hong Kong just after the series finished in Japan lol!

shattered-san: I totally agree that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are made for each other, also the fact that catching up with 'shinigami golden' is the only thing that drives me to watch Bleach filler episodes nowadays...
Page 87 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast