aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. hattivatti
    Yay, episode 160 in download! Oh I hope we can see more Renji <3 Though I think this episodes is probably about Rukia?
  2. shattered
    shattered
    ooooh niiiice new pics, pervie!!!! at stark

i'm really excited about the new shinigami zukan golden at the end of 160 it seems like they might be doing the shinigami women's association fund raising, and if they do, i really really really hope they decide to do that release cards of all the division captains (and vice captains of the ones without ) omake that was in V jump and then later compiled into bleach official bootleg for further enjoyment!

pretty much i want ripped shirt ukitake!!! its like kubo's ultimate fan service (aside from all the slashable scenes we already get)
    http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4...tleg036ku8.jpg

edit - just got maximum7's latest chapter and they had some nice fanart with it!
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4...dresizebe1.jpg
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    W ... WHAT?! *glares at Cat-chan* How DARE you-- *blink blink* What's this...?

Byakuya:

aww... *wibbles* *huggles* *discreetly molests*

rawrr, hawt new Bleach piccies!

Ripped shirt Ukitake is the best Although ripped shirt Shuuhei would be better...

hollow!Kon!

*resumes Byakushi molesting*
  4. shattered
    shattered
    i'm trying to imagine byakuya doing the wakuwaku eyes
  5. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    *pets Artemis*
    <3 Wuv me instead of glaring at meh!! ... pretty please?!

@shattered
    I nearly died as I thought about that *LOL*
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *bats eyes at Cat-chan* Ohhkay~!!! Wuv you!! <3 *squishes Byakushi some more*

Byakuya: *in tiny voice* help ... me ...
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Just out of curiosity, I typed in "Bleach dub" in youtube.

My brain is dead X.x
  8. shattered
    shattered
    LOL i did that back when they first aired ep 16/17 just coz i wanted to watch the english version of byakuya! i like him *that* much
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I like him that much, too. That is why I will never, ever, EVER listen to his dub voice AGAIN. Because I love my precious Byakushi too much!

10. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    I have accidentally listened some dubbed scenes and my brain died too X.x Absolutely not, never ever again.

@shattered: How did you like dub-byakuya!
Page 38 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast