aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah and since I don't like Pinky Espada, I don't like this guy either But I like Dorky Captain!!! And I love that we're back in Soul Society. I think the fans should settle down and give the animators a break ... "fillers" are necessary at this point. Although I do understand that scenes from the manga were cut.
  2. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    CelticMist-
    Thanks for the kimono link. All those layers just looked disturbing. I would hope they only do something like that for extremely important occassions.

ArtermisMS-
    I don't have a problem with normal fillers. Where they chose to pause in the manga was completely stupid imo. The other problem i have with this filler arc is the stupidity of adding a bunch of new characters that people are going to get attached too, that basically have to die when the arc ends. The final problem with the arc is how they just plopped everyone back into the real world. Rukia and Chad are basically dead and Ishida and Renji are still in the middle of a battle. It just doesn't make any sense.

I was actually one of the few people who enjoyed the bounto arc. The story was decent. They chose a perfectly logical place to drop it in. And it was an easy fix to kill all the filler characters off before going back to the manga.

I actually REALLY liked the little filler arc with Ashido when they all first got into heuco mundo. I was really disappointed when they cut that arc short.

So it's not that I hate fillers, it's that these are just too outlandish for me to believe it at all. They would have been better off simply flipping to a side story in Soul Society and left out all the characters that were still in heuco mundo. Yeah, yeah I know most every one has at least one favorite trapped there. But at least then the story would have had a chance of making sense.

And the Renji/Byakuya fight in the OP better just be false advertising or the people who wrote this storyline should be drawn and quartered. That's just stupid.

And I won't get started with how badly they screwed up the manga with when they animated the GrimIchi fight. Oh the horrors.....
  3. shattered
    shattered
    hopefully ... very hopefully, they do animate the cut scenes after the fillers are over. it's just too much of a classic-ichigo to miss!

@annie ~ i agree the ashido filler would have been longer! i wouldnt have minded and i doubt others would either. it worked, it fit with the timeline, it was possible and logical and also ashido was a cool character who could have been fleshed out a lot more! and then there could be an even more emotional seperation while he stays back, instead of this 'we barely had a chance to connect with him and he disappears'
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I actually skipped most of the Ashido filler ... meh, it seemed like they were hinting at Ashido x Rukia. Didn't like that at ALL
  5. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Ashido is so hot! *~*
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I don't even remember what he looked like!!! Lemme google...

EDIT: Okay. Holy crap, he was HOT LOL
  7. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    hello everyone... im new. please take care of me. dozo yoroshiku!!!

ATTENTION everyone!!! join KISSBOOTH social group and SEMEUKE BETA HIGH social group to meet new singles for semes and ukes all gather in one place... see my profile for a quick link to the social groups. it's a new group my seme made, in favor, to all ukes and semes can flirt around.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ahahaha, shattered, I think you should include "no advertising" in the title of this Social Group
  9. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    lol... meow meow... sorry artemis. anyways, i hope momo gets resurrected. LOL. coz i sooooooo much idolize her.
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, advertising is just a little crass That is my personal opinion of course.

Momo "resurrected"? Do you mean get out of sick ward? Well she has to stop idolizing Aizen I guess Like THAT will ever happen. Silly girl! But then what you consider she's been through ... it's understandable.
Page 78 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast