aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. staces
    staces
    I'm usually right there with you on pairing a stoic character with a more energetic one (my other OTPs are Crawford/Schuldig, Yuki/Shuichi, Tatsumi/Watari, etc.) but I just can't see it, though I totally respect others rights to see and ship whatever they want =3 I think that they'd bore the hell out of eachother, honestly XD

Poor Komamura though! He's mentally the same as all the other Shinigami, just just big and hairy with a dog face =< Wouldn't you want to be love too were you in his shoes/paws?
  2. shattered
    shattered
    there's no one else in all of soul society we've seen so far who's remotely like him ... how'd the hell did he become a dog anyways?!?! i just hope he finds that there's actually a woman who's like him who lives alone and they meet one day and that's his happy ending >_>
  3. staces
    staces
    Aww, they'd have... wait for it.... PUPPY LOVE!

XD Okay, so that was a really bad pun. Poor Komy though. =<
  4. staces
    staces
    Second though, why can't Mayuri like make him be not a dog? Or Uruhara or somebody. Jeez.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG You will not believe it, but I actually laughed at "Puppy Love"

Well, easy enough, Mayuri's a crusty old bastard, and maybe Komamura wasn't around when Urahara was captain of the 13th??
  6. shattered
    shattered
    yes bad bad pun

... you mean when urahara was the captain of the 12TH ?!
    13th captain seat belongs to ukitake and ukitake alone!
  7. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    ohh someone got a lil mad at that *rubs shattered's shoulders* its ok ppl can make mistakes
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    WHOA!!!!!! *is afraid of shattered's mad face* Aw, come on, you know there's only one division that matters in my heart
  9. staces
    staces
    And one division to rule them all.... THE ELEVENTH! XDDDD
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Gee, how did I know that was coming?!?!
Page 42 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast