aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. xfangirlx
    now byaichi is some wacky pairing! O.o i have to say i really like red heads ... most of my characters have red hair ... naughty me! *smacks self* ..... iunno something really pretty and beautiful about it to me.... >_> dont bombard me with rotten fruit please *puts hand up* i dont need it ... ._. and ichi doesnt have brown hair.... ._. its orange .... which isnt really my type either.... i just like my red heads xP

and i love renjis hippie look! he looks good in it it actually suits him! ahhh .. does anyone remember the time ichigo was tryina strip renji in school? omg!!! so funny! total yaoi moment that was !

Arti,shattered and staces please could i add you ?
  2. shattered
    shattered
    New Bleach Beat Collection will have Ukitake and Kaien!

3. byaXren
    byaXren
    Oh dear. I like Bleach and I really hoped there would be a group for me. And now... FOUND IT!!!! YESSSS! Well, here I am. A little piece of something called Yaoi-Fan and trying to come into a conversation. I think it will become a lil' bit difficult for me. But well, I will just keep on BELIVE IT!!!!

AB

PS: Sorry for making you read that sh**!!!
  4. lunaticpandora
    lunaticpandora
    Newwwwww person

Thanks for the info, Shattered.. I'll look forward to Ukitake singing!

I am addicted to Bleach and Bleachrockmusical >_>
  5. NiGhTdW3LL3r
    NiGhTdW3LL3r
    Bleach is still on fillers =[
  6. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    Meh i just joined this club ... i keep talking about bleach in other clubs ... i think it might annoy people >>; so i thought i'd join so ...er... Hiya'll ! how is ye!?

*cough*
  7. shattered
    shattered
    hello all newcomers! welcome!

@byaXren - your username sums up your preferences ... can you not see that Renji is the perfect seme for Byakuya? but you're still welcome here

@NiGhTdW3LL3r - i know ... those damned fillers ... i've lost faith in the anime

@lunaticpandora - welcome! ukitake's voice is great (although i hope there's no coughing in it since the seiyuu likes to joke about how he just keeps coughing in all his scenes ) the rock musicals are awesome

@xHighOnHorrorx - your avatar = win
    and welcome! its good to talk about bleach
  8. lunaticpandora
    lunaticpandora
    Ya poor Ukitake.. my bf and I just call him "TB" for short >_<

*resists urge to spoiler*
  9. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    @shattered: Y thank ye ! it definatley is a good ol'laugh to talk about it isnt it?

and yay for random elmo on ...something !! w00t!
  10. oreos
    oreos
    i added some new pics, hope u like!
Page 95 of 119 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast