aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ohmigod, so glad I'm not the only one who's been wondering what Pesche looks like "behind the mask"
  2. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    urgh, Pesche *cough*... yeah.
    Ken-chan *~~~~* looks so well at a tea party with little girls!
  3. shattered
    shattered
    i havent even bothered to watch the last 2 episodes of bleach ... just skipped to the goldens for the laughs. they animated byakushi's one!
  4. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    @ arte and celtic: yah he might be skinny but i betcha ass hes hawt under there! hn.... *is plotting something*
    lawl i'd be like freaking wth if i saw kenny at a tea party with lil girls! DDDD:
    yah the goldens are hilarious! anyone member the one where byakuya pulled his first joke ? and the one when kon took hanatarous ...urm....body tingy and was looking for ....ahem* mates ... kenny soon catched up with him ... caught red handed!
  5. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    what do you mean 'I'd be like freaking wth if I saw kenny at a tea party with lil girls' ... watch Episode 173 and you'll be freaking alright!
  6. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    XDDDDDDDDDDD i have'nt been watching bleach lately its the fillers D': oh noes! we do not like them, no *shakes head* but i will have to be catching up soon i let ya kno when i see it uhn!
  7. shattered
    shattered
    you dont really need to watch 173 ... this is pretty much what happened in the omake
    http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5...sidencens4.jpg
  8. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    !!! poor byakuya ... i pity him that was pretty funny thnx for the link! however ..... i think kenny would just be liek totally outta the crowd xD yay you could pick him out easily by the expression on his face liek " unimpressed"
  9. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    hehe, but the omake has nothing to do with Ken-chan :3~
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    i noticed T.T i want to see kenny sipping outta a tea cup and saucer!
Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast