aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Yusuichi
    @ Blue, I'd have Grimmy as the seme in my fics, but that is just me to be honest.

@ ArtemisMoonsong - there's nothing wrong with Ichigo/Rukia - he is her strawberry after all!
  2. Blue
    Blue
    do you like to write fanfics? That's nice. ^_^ I like it too. I'm writing a Gin/Hitsu fanfic now. And you?

About Grimm-seme, I think you are not alone in that. I think it's very common. Grimm always show up as seme in some pics I saw here and there, with Ichigo or Ulquiorra.

but I like Grimm as a uke because I like him pairing with Aizen, and Aizen is all seme XD
  3. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    O.O

I don't really like Aizen or Rukia, I don't like them much at all XZ

-ducks flying objects and runs screaming from the room-
  4. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ Blue - I'm writing a Grimmy/Ichigo/Aizen fic at the moment, but its a comedy. I could send it to you if you would like that once it's finished?

I do agree, if he was with Aizen he'd definately be the uke to his seme. He is the more powerful after all.
    Ulquorria is just plain cute, bless him - he shouldn't be an espada hes too nice! ^_^
  5. Blue
    Blue
    @Yusuichi - A fic about they ones, it should be very interesting. Yes, if it is possible, I would like if you were able to send to me the fic when you finish. Thanks! ^_^

@ bleachfanatic13 - *shoot a paper ball in bleachfanatic13*
    Aizen is evil, but Rukia is so nice!
    XDD
  6. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ Blue, I'd definatly send you it along once I've sorted out a few problems with it. There's always some issue with the spelling and all.

There's something about Aizen - I think he's pretty much cute/evil.
    He has this whole aura about him that is just lust! *faints!*
  7. Blue
    Blue
    Yes!I think Aizen is like that. He is evil, but hot *_*

And ok! I will be waiting the fic ^^
  8. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    He certainly is - Aizen is one of those unpredictable charries most like but don't ever admit to it!
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh I will admit to not liking him. *raises hand* He's evil. I don't like evil
  10. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    I'm with you Artemis XD

I no likee him! XZ