staces
    I just can't help myself. X3
  2. shattered
    shattered

ok i forgive you artemis
    now i've killed it for me if i ever make a typo
  3. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Ok i know the dub/sub debate is over, but when this popped up I thought you all might enjoy it anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYh_Y195xAE

The best theory on Komamura I've read is that his soul was cursed for eternity. I've also read some interesting fanfc with him, but since it seems to freak you all out, I'll skip that.

I find I'm pretty much a ***** when it comes to Bleach fanfic. I'll read just about any pairing, any top if the writing is good enough. They are all just so fan-freaking-tastic I'll take them anyway I can get them.
  4. staces
    staces
    Annie, if you're talking about that Komamura/Tousen fic that was posted within the last few weeks on LJ, I read it and found it very sweet ^^. Poor Komamura! =<
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh annie, I've seen that clip before I tried to be impartial but I hated all the dubs To me the dubs simply sound unprofessional ... and I have heard some great dubs!! But these just don't cut it!

I love Komamura x Tousen and also like Shuuhei x Tousen ... I can't read crack pairings and can't read PWPs ... but otherwise, I will read a fic if it is "good"
  6. dealla
    dealla
    Rawr at sexy Ikkaku pic! I can never decide which 11 Division hottie I love the most - Ikka, Yumi or Ken-chan...What a threesome they make
    I'm rereading a great IkkakuxKira fic btw, called "One is never enough" - link. It's both naughty and angsty, the best mix imo
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ikkaku will never be sexy, until he gets a wig
  8. staces
    staces
    @Artemis

Them's fightin' words! Ikkaku is more sexy than you can shake a stick at! Hot bod, red eye shadow, beautiful boyfriend, what more do you want? Bald can be hot! XD
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well I have to admit, the man does have fine taste in cosmetics and the arm candy's not half bad either XDDD
  10. shattered
    shattered
    if i close my eyes, i can imagine kouyuu's voice >_>
Page 43 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast