aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I always forget I love Tatsuki x Orihime, too, so that's part of my anti-IchiHime ... and don't get me started on IshiHime

LOL I honestly was caught COMPLETELY by surprise by the Orihime crush thing.

IchiRuki ... ya know, I like it beCAUSE she is still so strong and bad ass around him ... she doesn't turn into mush. I think that kicks ass.
  2. staces
    staces
    "LOL I honestly was caught COMPLETELY by surprise by the Orihime crush thing. "

Don't worry Artemis, some of my favorite things are incredibly dense. Pound cake, bricks... lol.
  3. tina21
    tina21
    I totally agree with you ArtemisMS.....
    ...and i never liked characters like Orihime's.....man...they sooooo piss me off....!!!!
    Totally hopeless and powerless and then they go and make things WORSE!!!!
  4. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    looooool, Pinky Espada, I knew it, I just knew he'd say: I'm going to change my clothes, you just wait here, I'll be back and continue killing you off!

...and we have body contact, but Renji is just not his type, the nerve of Pinky Espada!

btw << was Grimmie always so hot or is it just me....
  5. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    Omg Renji was so awesome in the newest episode . I have to watch it soon again! He was so cool I even forgot to have a fangirl-seizure when Grimmjow came in to picture . Renji+Ishida vs. Pinky was one of my favourite fights in manga and looks like I like it as much in anime form too Go Renji!
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG staces I'm no longer talking to you!!!!!

Mmmm ... pound cake ...
  7. staces
    staces
    @ Artemis: I'm sorry =< *offers cake*

@ Tina: if you think about the things Orihime's abilities are capable of, she could arguably be the most powerful character in the entire manga/anime. Kubo just realized that you can't give such an enormous power to a character who'd abuse it. ^^ I mean, think of the various characters who would be dead right now, were it not for her.
  8. shattered
    shattered
    yes misty, grimmjow was really really hot there!!!!! oh man he was so gorgeous when he appeared that i completely forgot about being angry at the censorship ... oh man next week is gonna be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    *speaking through a mouthful of cake, crumbs tumbling out of her mouth* Yeah, Orihime is the most powerful character in my opinion ... even Aizen needs "additional" powers to make himself strong. She's like ... a goddess, really. And yet couched in such a pure soul. You're right
  10. puffhime
    puffhime
    =o hihi XD how is u pplz XD