aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    just testing out the delete post function on misty's double post but it doesnt seem to make much difference >_>

aparrently there are new function to enable and disable pictures and messages. but a social group without messages ... wouldnt that just be a listing?
  2. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Kaien...Too old? O_____o *cough* How old does he look like? Late twenties? it's like the best age for men. *drools*
    -___-'
    I wouldn't have trouble drooling over anything today....it's like I'm producing way too much saliva today. Did you ever notice, that you talk funny, when having too much spit in your mouth? Yeah.. .__.'
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Misty ~ GROSS!!! Stop.

Kaien-dono ... too old ...? shattered is on crack ... and not the good kind of Bleach crack, where Mayuri rapes Ishida and they have babies together. Kaien-dono is ... *drool* oh, I'm doing it, too. Ack.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    i mean that in terms of years not appearance. she was just out of the academy, but he's been there for a while, i just thought ... bit of an age gap there plus i liked the wife. she was nice. from what little we saw of her ... and she would have been a match for him more than rukia. plus the shiba clan would still have been a noble one (dunno when they fell from grace) so the marriage of the oldest son would have been important >_>
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Marriage of Shiba heir to adopted daughter of noble Kuchiki clan???????? OMG they would've frothed at the mouth at the very thought

I didn't like the wife ... of course I only know her from the anime. It's great that she was a warrior, too, but in many ways she was the traditional wife figure. Seen but not heard
  6. shattered
    shattered
    well she wasnt adopted until like waaaaay later and ... she's not actually of noble blood, not that im trying to be picky or anything. although, the shiba clan fell from grace or something and they're no longer one of the five noble clans, now there's just four, anyone got any idea what might have happened? it might be that after kaien's death, kuukaku didn't really manage the family properly and decided to build weird houses in the country side or some other event even before kaien married. maybe his wife is a commoner too
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, sorry; I thought Rukia was taken into the Kuchiki family while still in the academy. I'm not really up to date on all the little details like that.

I think it's kind of unfair to say that Kuukaku "mismanaged" the family property. My guess is she was utterly devastated by her brother's death and disillusioned with the shinigami, so she distanced herself and her family from them utterly.

Sorry, can't stand any slander against Kuukaku, she's my girl XDD
  8. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    IMO it's not bad at all that Kaien was married. Though I don't even remember his wife, he's just that kind of reliable and rational guy that sure makes a good husband . And I just started thinking... do we know anyone else in soul society that's married? Well Byakuya was, but currently I can't remember anyone who has a wife. So soul society is full of bachelor's . Not that I mind
  9. arinna
    arinna
    personally i think Kaien and his wife made a really cute couple, and even though Rukia fancied him, she's an angsty girl, it suited her, it's the perfect unrequited puppy love.

and yeah, Bleach is full of bachelors with little (heterosexual ) romantic interests. no wonder it's so slashable!
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    An unattached ladies, too!! Unohana, Rangiku, Soi Fon, Isane, Hinamori, Kuukaku ... that's a lot hot single babes