aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. staces
    staces
    Are you kidding? Ikkaku is sooo Yumichika's bitch! XD ... Actually, I figure that they switch it up, but the most fandom accepted portmanteau of their names is Yumikkaku even though most like Yumichika as the uke.

I personally just don't see Hisagi and Yumichika as even remotely compatible in personality. Ikkaku and Yumichika have been together from the very beginning, there's the hand on the thigh picture, they're almost ALWAYS together when not in the Bount-filler, proximityproximityPROXIMITY when sitting/standing together, the panic Yumichika feels when Ikkaku's life is threatened (he gets better at hiding it by the Arrancar fight, but he was very visibly shaken when he realized that Ikkaku had lost to Zaraki and later to Ichigo), he thinks Ikkaku is beautiful XD ("wipe your face, it's not beautiful" which implies that Yumichika normally finds it beautiful, and in return Ikkaku DID wipe his face, showing he cares what Yumichika thinks of him).... I could go on all day if you want. XDDDD
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    hahaha XDD I never expect a Yumikkaku fan to defend her pairing b/c it's sooo obvious it's almost canon *sniff, sniff* Us poor ShuuYumi gals! We are so alone out here!!

3. shattered
    shattered
    its so scarily convincing, especially with yumi sparkling at us from your avatar staces
    but i'm still not swayed. ikkaku is too fighty and not romantic enough ... although shuuhei might be a bit too extreme on the other end with his fascination with matsumoto and all >_>
  4. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    hahahaha ..... wow staces u really have been keeping track huh? (thats so good of u btw , cuz it shows that ur dedicated)
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, the fact that Shuuhei obviously likes the ladies puts a serious dent in that particular OTP
  6. staces
    staces
    I don't deny that the scene between Shuuhei and Yumichika is FULL of Freudian sexual symbology, I do not deny that one bit. XD I just think that Yumichika and Ikkaku have even more. The "growing" phallic symbol and the "blooming" gyno symbol. XD

And yes, I do keep very close tabs on my boys! XD I love them so dearly.

I like Shuuhei too, I just don't see them getting along as far as personalities go. Despite his obsession with beauty and dressing like a bit of a fruitcake, I think that Yumichika has waaaaay more machismo than Shuuhei XD Shuuhei can have Komamura (he bought him a present and everything! =3)
  7. shattered
    shattered
    omg NO ... no pairing with komamura please
  8. staces
    staces
    Komymury needs luff too! Poor puppy.
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    omg NO I'm with shattered!!! The horror!!!

I think their personalities suit each other ONLY because I like for one of the pair to be sort of stoic and/or calm whereas the other person is kinda crazy or more carefree Yumichika and Ikkaku are actually REALLY alike I think which is why I love them as best friends, but totally support their shippers b/c COME ON, it's almost as obvious as ShunUki
  10. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    hahahah u guys
Page 41 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast