aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    found the screenshot. i think she was actually the first of the 3 fukutaichous to release... immediately after ichigo's ultra cool shot where he's wearing that shihouin cloak that made him look oh so hot
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6938/227an0.jpg
    it is brief, but the point is that we get to see it at all, and also the release call and what it looks like. shuuhei's one has been almost non existent except in that fukutaichou group shot where we find the hilt to be blue ...

LOL hurray for random non-bleach related pic
  2. staces
    staces
    Oh, ha I totally missed that (was too entranced by Ichigo's pimp coat XD). Thanks for sharing, I'm such a dolt XD

And yeah, that pit made me go WTF too XD
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Poor Hadas, I'm sure she meant to send to the other group
  4. shattered
    shattered
    after watching it more than 5 times, you start to pick up things, rather than stare and drool at the pimp coat
  5. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    @staces: Have to agree with Yachiru's zanpakuto!
  6. DarkMiasma
    DarkMiasma
    At ease,my friends,Kubo even said that he will uncover everyone's zanpakutou abilities in the Winter War Arc
  7. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Do you have the link to the interview where he says that? I'd love to read it, or pimp it out to get it translated.

Yachiru has a whole case load of headless barbies. And she already has her bankai because we know how much little kids love to talk to their imaginery friends. She's just never shown it because she won't upset her Ken-chan. LOL That's my theory anyway.
  8. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Yachiru is so cute. Riding on Ken-chan's shoulders all the time. She leads him in the wrong direction and then calls him dumb for getting nowhere.

*peeks at the pic* Damn, Shuuhei has perfect arms...:drools:
  9. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    Uww, Kubo said that? Rly?
    I so can't wait for Winter War...
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I know ... I can't stop staring at those arms!!!

What is "Winter War"? Auuugh, anime, catch up to manga, hurry!!
Page 22 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast