aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    LOOOL temi-chan

He's prolly amazed how long his rod grows when in need *cough* I mean needed....:333
  2. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Sorry I meant to type Shikai, all fixed now I think. As for the tiny picture that's just how it showed up here. The original is much bigger.

Older Shuuhei. Definitely.

Kepachi because sex is the only time he gets to say bankai. hehehe
  3. Hadas_g
    Hadas_g
    Whoa.. I didn't visited here for ages...
    *feels kinda unrelated.. *

I'm happy to see that other people than me saw this moment with Hisagi's shikai!! XD
    At the second I saw it I paused the episode was was like.. "WTF?!"
    I do hope it's his shikai.. and not some weapon or something...

I think I'll add some Kenpachi pics..
  4. shattered
    shattered
    i actually think that shinigami academy!shuuhei is slightly hotter (but maybe i just have a fettish for those cool academy uniforms byakuya's outfit then was also hawt!!!), but any shuuhei is good shuuhei!
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    double LOOOOOL Misty~!!!! ahhhahahhaa I wonder what command he uses to "stimulate" his shikai, wup wup XDDDD

Ooooo don't get me started on academy boyz shoot, there was this one pic of Gin, Rangiku and Bya all in their academy outfits, and it had something to do with panties... wish I could find it...
  6. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    @temi-chan: prolly something like 'Erupt!' :333
  7. shattered
    shattered
    i should have put an 18+ warning for this group!
  8. DarkMiasma
    DarkMiasma
    You sure do!

Interesting,a staff like-Shikai,just like Ikkaku except Ikkaku is a spear that can split or a sansetsukon.What is Hisagi's zanpakutou ability do you,my friends,predict?

I think it can lengthen just like Goku's staff lol!
  9. staces
    staces
    Hmmm.... not to disappoint everyone, and it's not really a major spoiler, but that screencap is actually just of him using some kidou thing, it's NOT his Zanpakuto, in any form either Ban Kai or Shikai. =<
  10. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Aww. That's too bad. I was hoping he would finially be getting some love. It sucks we still haven't gotten to see even his shikai. Poor guy. I mean he was Renji's sempai, and Renji's get all the action and the bankai.
Page 20 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast