aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    It already came in the Anime, Miss Artemis!! :P
    When they had this biiiiig screen in Orihimes room and Yamamoto was like "no, we don't help her blahblah Hougyouku full power in winter blahblah we will fight Aizen then, prepare for the Winter War" or sth like that e_e
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh you mean I was supposed to be paying attention in that scene?!?!?!?! XD
  3. shattered
    shattered
    hey! ukitake was there! and byakuya and kenpachi were waiting in the wings, of course you pay attention!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ukitake was there!! But he was very grave and old-ish, and there was no Shunsui to stir my naughty imagination. Also I didn't know about Bya and Ken-chan waiting, otherwise I'm sure I would've been on the edge of my seat XD But then again, when Bya is on the screen, I tend to just zone out and stare at the pretty
  5. shattered
    shattered
    tsk tsk tsk you cant get distracted when such an important plot development is taking place!!!
  6. DarkMiasma
    DarkMiasma
    @annieroo2:I'm not really sure but yeah of course he will do that in the Winter War Arc.You're so tight TT^TT Oh,I heard this from a senior member at the nasty Bleach Exile!Although it's only he saying this,it maybe hoax but I'm pretty sure Kubo-sensei will definitely do that.

--------------------------------------

Does anyone know where to find a good HitsuTake fanfic?Hitsutake sounds like a food to me,yummy!Ehem,HitsuTake is Hitsugaya X Ukitake for me,weird huh?

*Hides*
  7. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Oh dear..Ukitake and Hitsugaya? not after seing this...unless you think Ukitake is a pedo.
    http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6PtHb...eature=related
    and
    http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=QluPap...eature=related
  8. staces
    staces
    Even moreso after seeing those, he's trying to woo him with sweets! XD kidding.
  9. shattered
    shattered
    ukitake and hitsugaya? no, please please PLEASE no
  10. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    woo him? like: come to my room later I'll prepare some more sweets for ya? geez, it does scream pedo in the house!
Page 23 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast