aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    now that's just mean! poor shuuhei's already having problems of rejection from matsumoto
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah ... proof that Rangiku really is a BLEEDIN IDIOT Who on earth is she holding out for anyway??
  3. staces
    staces
    She's waiting for Gin =<
  4. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    I think KenYumi would be fun (what disgusting look..? ).. I'd ship it! but MadaYumi is still better.. and KenGin too, so no Matsumoto.

Arti~ yup I can only see Renji.. and Madarame..
  5. staces
    staces
    @Negogal

YES! Someone who agrees with me! *glomp*

and yes, Ikkaku/Yumichika is ultimate WIN!
  6. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    glowing rod thanks for the picture. *~*
    Ken-chan is hot. remember this Shinigami Cup moment where Baykuya and him have to wait 'together' ?

I think Matsumoto is a bit of a pedo....the only man good enough for her is her taichou. <<'

and yes Ikkaku/Yumichika is the best choice. :333 I remember the episode before they became Shinigami. Yumi was so cute with long hair and yukata. *~*
  7. DarkMiasma
    DarkMiasma
    Aww,come on!Give Matsumoto & Hitsu a chance,not that I like these two ok!Hmm,talking about who shouts "Bankai!!" in bed...no other than my no,no everyone's cutie-pie Ikkaku and of course Renji too lawl~

1stQuestion:Which is hotter,young failure Hisagi or matured vice-captain Hisagi?

Mine is the young Hisagi cause I drolled looking at him with his lil' bit long hair at the back,of course sexy body (untill today XD),dog collar that will make us easy to tie him up :P And basically his smexy moaning *drools*

--------------------------------------------------

2ndQuestion:Who will be sotaichou's partner?
  8. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Shuuhei grown up. I like men best over 25. :333
  9. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    Celtic~ although I do hate older women with young guys, I like seeing Matsumoto and Hitsugaya together.. I think it's like, if only he was grown up.. but if he *was* grown up, then I'd have already paired him with another bishie O.o

were was young hisagi shown? did I miss something?? O.O
    maybe that's what made everyone fall for him, while I still see him slightly too insignificant to really care about..

But I do love the matured vice captain.. simply because he's matured, I mean who doesn't love hot matured guys~?

and who's sotaichou?
  10. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    nekogal! *gasp*
    YOUR COLOR = BAD x_x;

*ish going to read what you crazy guys posted the last five days~* ;_;#