aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    oh man, if that happened, yumi would be this lightbulb! i mean, he was sparkly enough after shuuhei!
    and you've provided the exact moment with your avatar staces, not need for further illustration
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Yes that avi is definitely "post - coital spirit drain Yumi" if I've ever seen one XDDDD
  3. staces
    staces
    It'd be so pretty! XD
  4. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Ok I personally took this screencap of Shuuhei. I did not steal it from anyone. I know it's not the greatest quality, but I thought since everyone was talking about it, it might be nice to have it in the gallery.

Squeak! With the disgusted looks Kenpachi always gives Yumi, I can never see them paired. Besides he's one of the few Bleach men I can't actually picture as gay, not that he couldn't be, just that I can't picuture it. Kenpachi/Unohana is actually one of he het pairings I really like.

Shuuhei's one of those guys like Renji that I can picture with just about anyone. With Renji it's because of his personality and how much I love him (and his hotness). With Shuuhei it's because he's so hot and we know practically nothing about him, so most anything is believable.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh that's so true about Shuuhei! That's why reading good fanfiction or doujin can really sell you on a Shuuhei x ? pairing I guess XD
  6. shattered
    shattered
    annieroo you shoulda named it shuuhei's glowing rod shikai

kenpachi x unohana? wow i would have have imagined that paring!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I have an interesting question now. Which of the shinigami screams "bankai!" in bed do ya think? Renji for sure
  8. staces
    staces
    With the disgusted looks Kenpachi always gives Yumi, I can never see them paired.

He's just in denial XD Naw, I know that Zaraki/Yumichika is totally crack pairing, but I like to imagine the quirky dynamic they could potentially have. That and the like 2 times they've spoken together seriously make me fangirl ^^ I think it'd be a very interesting relationship.... but i have my beloved Yumikkaku so I'm set XD
  9. shattered
    shattered
    LOL artemis ... actually .. renji's about the type of person who'd do that poor byakuya
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww, come on. I bet Shuuhei does it!! He just sort of mutters it

I bet Shunsui giggles during sex XD