aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. dealla
    Oh my, that pic with Grimmi looking deliciously satisfied just made my day! I prefer Ulqui of course, but I admit I have a weak spot for Grimmi's hair. I just want to run my fingers through it
  2. DarkMiasma
    DarkMiasma
    Ok,ok,I'm sorry,guys!I'm just heating up our group XP

It's time to announce my favorite pairing among thousands well maybe not,anyway,many pairings of Bleach.

It's...Ichigo X Ishida.Originality is mah taste lawl~
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Maybe he got f*cked WHILE sleeping??? Always keep an open mind people. And by the way, I happen to be very CLEAN, thank you very much ... just washed my hair :P

IchiIshi!!! Yes, your OTP has been accepted by the Group. Welcome, welcome ... thou art excused for your earlier remarks
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    WHOA -- okay, I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I'm watching the new intro for episode 153, and did they show Shuuhei's zanpakutou being released????
  5. shattered
    shattered
    what page were you on artemis we were there already
    yeah we kinda squeed about that on the forum when we saw it hurray for shuuhei! its possible that we'll get to see his release and also possibly what the name of his zanpakutou and/or release call is
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol I haven't gone back to the Bleach discussion on the forum b/c it was just soooo full of spoilers. Then I just kinda stopped watching the show altogether, it got so boring ... and even now I fastforward through the fight scenes ... except the Rukia x Kaien one, that was awesome!!!!

Knowing Shuuhei's zanpakutou's name will make writing fanfiction with him in it a LOT easier
  7. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    hi
    Shuuhei did? where? 155 is out. ^^
  8. shattered
    shattered
    celticmist ~ in the OP for eps 151-154 they showed scenes from the bleach movie 2 - diamond dust rebellion (all about hitsugaya *sigh*) instead of the regular opening scenes and one very quick half second shot of shuuhei very possibly releasing his zanpakutou
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Either he's releasing his zanpakutou or he stole Ikkaku's ... obviously in an effort to steal Yumi away from him *hides from staces*
  10. staces
    staces
    @Artemis
    You can like Shuuyumi, I won't kill you XD I'll just shake my head and wonder why XD. lol

Besides, Ikkaku and Yumichika are the ones with Freudian-complimentary Zanpakutos (I read something of this sort on another forum, I don't claim the brilliance of this thought as my own). Ikkaku's is phallic "grow longer/extend Hozukimaru" and Yumichika's is a female symbol "bloom fuji kujaku". Obviously meant to be together XD