aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. dealla
    I agree, I want a beautiful Yumi card Ikkaku can have his own card too, I guess... If snotty Byakuya has two than Ikkaku (who's way hotter) deserves it
  2. staces
    staces
    Exactly! Xddd
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    WHAT?! Byakuya-bashing is NOT cool!!! Ikkaku is only pretty because he smears eye shadow at the corners of each eye Yumi needs to help him with his make-up tips.
  4. arinna
    arinna
    you can't bash Mr. Awesome, he'll cherry blossom-bankai Ikkaku's bald head!

this is a picture of Yumi and Ikkaku in their time off duty - some relax with a magazine, others enjoy a bit of rapist activity

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?i...kakuxasee3.jpg

Yumichika's bored face totally cracks me up.
  5. staces
    staces
    Yumichika is just bored because he's waiting for his turn to be in Keigo's position! XD

And Ikkaku is TO pretty! Eyeshadow or not!
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    ZOMG What's amazing about that is that it's so ... canon-looking!!!
  7. shattered
    shattered
    LOL yeah it does look really canon like ... someone has nice skillz ... damn shoulda been the other way around ... ikkaku x yumi with keigo oblivious on the side

i kinda thought the first hisagi card was was too expensive and only 1 person's bought it ... and the second byakuya card is prettier than the first, and less angry looking but it'd be cool to have yumi and ikkaku. i mean, theres even hanatarou O_o
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I would've bought the Hisagi card IF I could display it and IF there were a Yumi card to go with it. Hmm, I was never happy about the Lv 7 Byakuya card, but the Lv 3 isn't all that either So many beautiful pics of Byakuya out there, it's really a shame.
  9. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    True, both Byakuya cards aren't that great. *sigh* It's really strange that Hisagi has that many fans, I mean 2 cards, you gotta be VIP and stuff. O_o
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Even Renji doesn't have two cards! Well, honestly, the cards are chosen and made by Aarin herself, and I don't think she watches many of the shows (like Bleach) that get made into cards, so she has no idea which characters are most popular. In the recent "contest," someone for whatever reason provided a Hisagi pic, so she used it. We can blame our fellow forumers for this one. I think many people just wanted the free points, so they googled Bleach characters like Byakuya and Hisagi, and provided pics.