aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Niahary
    Niahary
    @Yusuichi: of course
  2. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Excellent!!!

He's a really naughty but cuddly Arancar is Grimmy!
  3. Niahary
    Niahary
    @Yusuichi : It was what i wanted to say.
  4. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Aww, Niahary! I think Uryu and Grimmy would be a wierd pairing too! What do you think???
  5. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    Hello everyone! Just joined

I've been watching Bleach since... maybe over a couple of years now? I believe I started watching it when the soul society arc was still being aired in Japan. Ever since then, I've just loved Bleach. It's such a good action anime! Oh, but I haven't read the manga :/

I'm glad the fillers are over, and that we're back with the Heuco Mundo arc. With the most recent episode, we got to see Grimmjow! I love his character, so I was glad about that. After watching the episode, I felt the need to make a grimmjow signature/avatar haha
  6. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    @Yusuichi: I agree!!!! I would love to see them become "pals" -evil grin- I was wondering when he fought him if that would happen XD

@RainSprite: Welcome! XD Oh! Oh! I have Grimmjow in my siggy! -jumps for joy- And Ichi and Ren!!!!! -goes crazy fangirl and feints on floor with blood nose-

Ahhh, I do love those three.....XD
  7. shattered
    shattered
    Hello all! Wow 182 members That's a lot of Bleach fans!
  8. Niahary
    Niahary
    @RainSprite: Welcome, hope you will have good time here
  9. Niahary
    Niahary
    @Yusuichi: I didin't really think about it, but ....... It's strange
    Really
  10. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    RainSprite - Grimmjow is one of those charries who you can either love or hate because of his great energy and humor, and I JUST love him to bits!
    The manga is good, but I do like the anime a great deal.
    I look forward to seeing your Grimmy signature and avi set soon!

Bleachfanatic - Grimmy and Ichi together would be one of my dreams come true - I've even gone so far as to draw the two of them hugging!

Niahary - lols - they are a good pairing!