aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm glad! I thought I was the only one For that matter, I don't like Gin either. And not a huge fan of Ulquoirra, partly because I can never spell his name, but also partly because I secretly think he's a robot built by Aizen.
  2. Lucien22
    Lucien22
    *smacks forhead*
    kira. dur.
    i never would have though of Toushiro, though...that's interesting.
    thanks.
    *injecting self into conversation*
    i don't really like aizen, either. he reminds me of some sort of old perv...
    i think evil is sort of cool...what about Grimmjow? who DOSEN'T like him?
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Grimmi? I like him He's not a favorite, though. The thing is, he's been "done." First, we had Ichigo, then in SS, Renji. Now in HC, we have Grimmi. It's really like the same character in three different bodies
  4. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    lmao, yeah you're right Lucien22 XD

I don't like Aizen because of the same reason, he seems all perverted and just plain odd to me XZ XD roflol

which is weird, you would think I would like him, since I love most evil characters XD And you're right....Grimmjow...-swoons-

I never used to like Gin, but recently I've started liking him more XD And I used to like Ulquiorra, but then I was introduced to Grimmjow and he was just sort of tossed aside XD
  5. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ Artemis - yeah you're right! They are like three brothers! Dear me - I could just imagine that now - Ichi, Renji and Grimmy!
  6. Lucien22
    Lucien22
    I disagree! renji and ichi are similar, but grimmi is different. He's got the whole evil thing going for him, and he's a bit on the crazy side. renji and ichi are prone to getting into pissy little arguments with whoever they happen to be "fighting" at the time, but grimmi just attacks.
    not that i don't love ichi and renji...i'm just saying...
    Ulquiorra's my fav character, though. i hope they hurry up and put out the new episodes.
  7. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    I agree with Lucien22, Grimmjow actually reminds me more of Kenpachi than Ichi or Ren, except he swears more XD
  8. Niahary
    Niahary
    Hi i'm new here. Nice to meet you friends
  9. arisa4
    arisa4
    I think Ichi has a dark side, and Grimm the one who understand that the most. Ichi's hollow or vaizard sides are very similar to Grimm's fight-maniac-centric part and Ichi feel that, too. I like them together^^ No just like yaoi pair. But I agree with Renji's character favor to Grimm's.
  10. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    @ bleachfanatic - I think Grimmy and Ichi are going to be good pals soon enough - look at how pally him and Renji got after the fight they had.

@ Niahary - hi there, welcome to the board! Are you a Grimmjow fan too???