aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. noone
    noone
    @limitedfan: um, well, i only uploaded two songs on a site but aside from my uploads, there are other of his songs avl with a simple search. they can be listened to and you don't need to download them

mine:
    last song
    mirror - unpluged version

if you can use this site, i could upload some of my favorites for you to listen to
  2. noone
    noone
    ... and now i'm having a withdrawal period 'cause demeter () said kato&iwaki don't feel real, which is too true, so i'm depressing over it. not that i couldn't find a better reason - like iwaki's seyuu turning 37 - if i got it right - (and iwaki too probably), though that's not that bad, given i myself jumped over 30.

my biological clock is messing with my life (read as: mom can't stop nagging me. as if i could find the perfect - unexistent - man, to marry and have his children. moms should be outlawed for stating the obvious and unsolvable dilemmas. ok, my mom, at least. do you know any close-by, free, for-real iwaki-san?? )
  3. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    noone: You're not alone. I just pm'd you my depressed thoughts about Katou & Iwaki. No need to share with others and bring them down with me.
  4. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    noone: I jumped 47. My mom stopped at 40 her nagging. And no, there are no Iwaki's, Katou's or as such. You're asking for a 90% perfect man, market availability is the 30% or maybe 40%. No such thing as 90% perfect guy to marry. But good luck. You might be 1 in 100000000000000000000 who'll get lucky. I never did.
  5. noone
    noone
    @limitedfan: i got over my depression since mifeman threatened me with removal of my imaginary lover, iwaki-san
    (or at least i'm functional again. now that i know what will jump-start me, i think i can deal with the rest of the depression).

somehow i feel like all those poor gay men in the mangas, whom their mothers are setting up with all kinds of females in order to fast-marry them. parents should stop ordering their kids around once they see the kids won't be ordered... i guess mom never noticed i grew up.

so if your mom stopped... there are chances mine will, too. after all, i have a brother and a sister, it's not like the royal line will end with me
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    You just made me laugh so hard. Thinking about the mom's of those gay manga kids. I immediately picture Iwaki's brother ripping the photo albums from Katou's hands.

Mom stopped when she realized that I was the smartest among my family members of the same age group, who went ahead and tried marriage (just to start a family, kids, etc) and failed. She thinks I am a genius. ha ha ha. But I know I am.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Wait, wait, how do Katou and Iwaki not "feel" real?! I have to get in on this and disagree.
  8. noone
    noone
    @artemis: demeter said so go get her!!
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I agree with limitedfan about there not being a perfect man. I had a concept of the type of man I wanted to marry but the man I did marry is much different. I almost didn't go out with him...you know amazing things happen when you least expect them. There are no real Katou and Iwaki's; but it is possible to find a great guy.
  10. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Makiyuki thanks for the agreement. I, however, found it very difficult to compromise. That's what my mom kept telling me. You can't have what you want, you have to compromise. It's a give and take commitment. I didn't want to compromise. I agree to the give and take, but when you start your relationship or your date with compromise, you end up being the loser and heart broken as well. I relate to Katou, because I am a person who refuses to 'read between the lines'. I like straight answers, no hints for me. So, when someone likes you and goes around beating the push as they say, I'll miss it, because I am used to appreciating people out-loud. Being shy like Iwaki would drive me nuts. I like Katou because he shows his emotions, he expresses them in different ways and he is not afraid to make a fool out of himself in front of the one he loves. That's my kind of person.
Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast