aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. noone
    noone
    iwaki may be shy but he knows what he wants. after all, he left a stern education behind to become an AV actor, that must've taken some power of will.
    i kind'of like shy people. if they won't say it directly, i can say it for them. kato is not cutting the corners with iwaki, too, lol, so they fit perfectly. if one is not speaking much about his feelings, he is still projecting them for the world to see.

as for real life... umm, that's harder. people cannot be as outspoken as manga charas. there is all this interpretation game going around, and the mutual friends get in the way, and the society in general disturbs sincerity. or so i found.

i'd like to meet an honest good man, really i would. but i think it's a species on the brink of extinction.
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I don't think you should compromise in a relationship or settle for less either. It is better to be single and happy with yourself. In my case I prejugded my future husband; however he like Katou was very persistent. There is give and take in a relationship; certainly even Iwaki and Katou experience that. This topic is similar to one going on in Geezer Geeks about the pressure to marry and produce grandchildren.
    I don't believe that a woman has to be married or have children to be complete. If it was choice between a bad relationship or being single; I would prefer to be single. I know I was lucky to find a great guy.
  3. ewty
    ewty
    thank you for this wonderful group! First group i decided to join.
    I have been fan of Iwaki ♥ Katou for the very beginning of my yaoi addiction which was about 2 years ago. they are couple I come back every time, even tough I have find many other couples to adore they still are best.
    I love (and envy) their relationship, because its so alive, dynamic and full of love.
  4. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Makiyuki. I chose "single". I wasn't blessed with the ability to have kids. So, why bother with a husband if he is not the one. I'm still waiting for the one. Someone like Katou who can make me understand him without having the guess game going. And someone you can feel comfortable with. And to me, probably that's what attracted me to Katou & Iwaki. They have that comfort and familiarity that makes you feel part of their lives, even though you are not. I'm not saying I want the world to be part of my life, but I want something like what these two have. Honesty, dialogue, comfort, non-judgemental, you know. All the good stuff.

We're having a snow storm here.
  5. noone
    noone
    @limitedfan: i'm definitely moving in, then, here the snow's melting and there are some signs of spring. *doesn't like spring*

i want to remain single too... but mostly because i am selfish and would not share or compromise. mom's still hoping.
    ... and as i've said, there are no such men alive, as kato and iwaki. ok, let's include yukihito. (and since we're there, let's drop yoshinaga inside, i'm claiming him and his under-eye mole ). they're make-beliefs but if i ever meet a close enough one, i'll kidnap him.

@ewty: gorgeous dragon does it spit fire? welcome!
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    noone are you sure you want Koushi he isn't the faithful type?
    We are having rain that may turn to sleet or snow. I am so ready for spring. A nice chapter of Haru with Katou and Iwaki under the cherry blossoms would be very nice.

@ limitedfan I agree that Katou and Iwaki have the best kind of relationship and that is one of the reasons I enjoy the manga so much. I hope we all can have "all the good stuff."

@ewty Yay another Haru lover...hello annd welcome.
  7. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    ooh so many members *ish shy*
    nee I'm gonna check out the pictures...
    the one with the tongues is so sexy! <33
  8. noone
    noone
    @makiyuki: well, yes, since he's not mine to play with lol, i can deal with koushi's unfaithfulness. and who knows, maybe he'll become tamer in the future.

(yeah right )
  9. argona
    argona
    hello minna!this manga is one of my life time favorites!
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    My Valentines Wish List
    Haru ch 48 & 49 in English
    That would make me happy.
Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast