aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. noone
    noone
    ... when is valentine's day again?? the 14th? i don't remember
  2. ewty
    ewty
    Thank you for your warm welcomes! I was so happy when I found this group and even more when I found several pictures that I did not had already from here.

yes Valentines day is 14th.
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    noone, I bet Katou never forgets Valentine's Day. Thinking about that makes me
  4. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Funny. I learned from Japanese friends today that in Japan during Valentine's Day, the girls give the boys gifts. Then they have a celebration called White Day. That's when the boys give gifts to the girls. So, if one very cute and handsome guy like Katou, I'm sure he'll get a ton of chocolates. I wonder if he'll share them with Iwaki, or hide them from fear of punishment. Funny how every country has its own celebrations.
  5. kawaiidemon
    kawaiidemon
    Hello!!!

One of my fav manga, so much plot ( and sex) that i read over and over and over again.
  6. noone
    noone
    lol, yes the white day

funny coincidence... i'm listening to gackt's white day release - "kimi no tame ni dekiru koto" (though i like the second song on that cd better, "cube")

well we got a "secret diplomacy" release today, maybe haru wo follows...
  7. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    noone. I'm such a baka. I've been searching under ganct instead of gackt. No wonder I can't find it.

I'll try correctly this time.
  8. noone
    noone
    @limitedfan: i posted some links to a site i uploaded some songs by him, somewhere in the last posts, but you can find him practically anywhere. try youtube.com. he's a cute one, worth gawking at too
  9. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    @noone. I'll check but probably tomorrow. Today I have a very busy schedule and my web time is very limited. Stopped to say hi to everyone.
  10. tiny
    tiny
    *drool* I drool too much today , picture is just soo yummy and sexy
Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast