aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Lent
    Lent
    I've got notified of Amazon that my pre-order was again prolonged, since the Volume is now expected to be released March/April. That's like half a year later than the release date it was supposed to have.
  2. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @lent: I'm not sure if i believe that... At he this point i'm more in a see to believe stage
    And i saw in rightstuff the release date was scheduled to 2012!!! Couldn't believe my eyes when i saw that
  3. noone
    noone
    they always set the date in the next 5 years, if the release is not sure... i think that license is still not clear for haru wo...
  4. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @noone: Ohhh!!! Didn't know that... Well, at least it's a hope... but i've read in the LJ, there is going on some serious legal battle between BB and Libre. I really wanted they resolved their issues one way or another. I prefer if BB loses his license, so other companie can pick their titles, but i just want a solution for this impasse.
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Thank goodness for scanalation teams. I am learning Japanese but it will take me forever to read a manga. So I wish these legal issues would be resolved soon.
  6. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    March/April? I got an email 2 days ago saying it would come the back end of January! I guess my new noticefication for March/April will be with me in a few days .

I second the hope that BB lose their license! But with the legal battles going on it will take a good long while before anything is released.

I am not holding my breath for anything! Because I will most likely passout before I get anything, which I paid for!
  7. shattered
    shattered
    bebeautiful is just a mess, im so angry at them for not releasing enough copies of Viewfinder 3 and giving some lucky bastards hugh profits because they sell copies on ebay and get like $350 for one copy and the original mangaka doesnt even get a cent of that

im not even gonna bother with their haru because ive read many complaints that the translation is terrible and sometimes WRONG and they cut pages and theres no copies of volume 2 to be found anywhere like VF ... i sincerely wish they go under and a new company - preferrably 801 - picks up 2 icons of yaoi!!!
  8. YUU
    YUU
    !!! I stared at the pics for whole 30 mins... LOL...
  9. noone
    noone
    Originally posted by YUU
    I stared at the pics for whole 30 mins... LOL...
    ... 30 minutes is nothing i could set a record at watching iwaki-san
  10. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    I think most of you know my favorite is Iwaki, but if there is one pic that makes me sway (a tiny little bit ) is that pic of Katou holding the roses... doesn't he looks just the sweetest/sexy thing? Why aren't the flowers for me ?
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast