aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Demeter
    Demeter
    I didn't know!
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I just read a Gigolo extra and a chibi Katou/Iwaki scan....gave me Harudaki lift.
  3. shattered
    shattered
    i just wanna say that they are 200% hotter together (and naked) than seperately. and they are 200000% more enviable as a couple than each being single because they are so lucky that they have been able to find one another and live such a happy life as a couple its not everyday that one meets one's soul mate and continue to be infatuated with one another everyday
  4. noone
    noone
    yes but iwaki is still the hottest one in that family
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    shattered I totally agree with you together they are sizzling hot. In the Gigolo extra Iwaki was so sexy and when Katou arrives the temperature rises exponentially(?sp)
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    It's been so quiet lately. I tried to translate the latest chapter of Kato, but it is really difficult. I might try again during the long weekend. Happy Easter everyone.
  7. noone
    noone
    lol, i was just about to ask about news in scanlating haru wo

but then love&voice did say they can't scanlate anything this month

btw, "boku no koe" is licensed to bebeautiful, is this manga in the same trouble as the viewfinder series?!
  8. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Is there anything to scanlate? Chapters wise I mean. I don't know what's the last thing they did, I have the latest Be Boy Gold, but I' don't know how 'current' they are.
  9. noone
    noone
    they're still right after the trilogy and have yet to translate the two chapters after that, the "stand on vessel" part one and two.

umm. and a lot of boku no koe.

and there's the latest secret diplomacy for DB.

and dammit that idiot bebeautiful has the license for BnK too
  10. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    I'd love to translate for y'all, but I have so much in my plate. I have 3 projects going on for Cireus, plus one project for Datenshi Blue. I mean, I could do it, but it'd take me a while, and by then the scanlations might be out ^^
Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast