aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. shattered
    shattered
    i find that excite translations are better and slightly more accurate japanese<->english
    http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/
  2. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    @ shattered. It sounds more complicated than what it is ^^ I've gotten pretty fast at it, ad since there are kanji that are most comonly used than others, I've learned a lot of them already ^^ Thanks for that link, I bookmarked it, Ill check it out later.

@limetedfan: I know what you mean, trust me I was very clueless as well in the beginning, not that I'm not anymore, but I've gotten lots of practice. In fact, I should be translating PGE right now, intead of chatting ^^
  3. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Shattered. Thanks for the link. I too will check it out.

Eien Blue. I thought of translating anime eps. Boy was I over estimating my level of Japanese knowledge. I tried a little translation of a manga chapter. But I got some right. Problem is when you see a copy with the Hiragana not clearly showing next to the Kanji. It's pointless to try.

Now there is an interesting topic at "Haru thread" about what song you think of when you watch/read Haru or Winter Cicada. I thought of Celine Dion's "To Love you More" or "Because you Loved me". I think "To love you more" would come from Katou (it has a beautiful violin opening, written by a Japanese violinist). As for "Because You loved me", I'd say that will be coming from Iwaki.
  4. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    I never though about it, I don't think of song when I read manga, but if I had to name one. It would be Fragrance (Gackt)
  5. noone
    noone
    or "kimi no tameni dekiru koto", for kato feeling playful
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Noone: where is that one from?
  7. noone
    noone
    @limitedfan: it's a gackt song

i am a gackt addict... i've been one since i first heard last song, and now i keep running the same songs over and over again... and some i can even sing along

(like lust for blood, and secret garden, and metamorphoze etc... only not all of them fit the haru wo mood )
  8. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Noone. I'll give it a try and check Gackt music. Thanks for the message on my page. I have a friend who's also an addict to one of those Japanese band. She even went last year to Japan to attend two of their concerts. You're not alone in your love for Japanese music.
  9. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    My favorite Gackt songs are: Kimi ga Matte iru Kara, Fragrance, Ash, Future, Last Song, Rain.... and many, many more ^^
  10. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Noone & Eien Blue: Okay, do you know of a place I can go to to hear them. Currently I can't dl. My computer is way too busy.
Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast