aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    LO?

onyx: kyaaaa~~~ ive seen hostel. it is sooooooo sadistic. but i enjoyed watching it though. it was not freaky for me because it's already expected but those things were u know it's not acting and it just happened out of nowhere, that really churns my stomach.
    i'm quite confusing. lol. can i ask FHM magazines from u? lol.

maladeine: aahahaha u answered right gurl.... oooooh, i love that show in AXN especially the cooking anime where the slice so fast. i forgot the titles. when i was a kid, i was sooooo addicred to cyber team of akihabara in AXN.... is Getbackers shonen-ai?
  2. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    magnetic_rose > i think that's a great idea since we're all planning to meet up anyway!

foxy> freaky right?! i posted a link on the other group.
  3. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    magnetic_rose ~ that's a really good idea

foxy~ yeah love that show too ahahahah the story was really catchy ... getbackers? well in kaduski's part its like showing something between him and other characters in the film but i dont think you can say its a shonen-ai... ahahah FHM mag? my tons of them *nbleed* *faints* ahahaha

onyx ~ oh were you just talking about movies??
  4. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    magnetic_rose > wonderful idea. i hope it pushes through because it has been established that a lot of aarin-members are shy. so excited!

by the way, the 'filipino yaoi addict' thread was closed. will someone be re-starting a new one? *missing the conversations already*
  5. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    maladeine > we were talking about how my friend from the toy con was signing his comics in blood and the way he slashes his fingers to do it.. then we got to hostel... haha!

blacksilver > maybe we should just converse here?
  6. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    onyxpetals > i guess we can. but this might be flooded. the conversation re: the yaoi con was sadly interrupted . oh, i received you PM, and i do hope to meet you there! ^_^
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    blacksilver > yeah.. but we hardly use this group to talk so...
    i hope we meet too!
  8. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    re: thread close -- maybe the mods would prefer that we talk here? i can't say i know for sure, but between this group and the giant chat thread something has to give. anyway feel free to continue interrupted conversations from the previous thread here.

re: meet-up at LO -- uh so no takers yet for project coordinator? if you're interested, please send me a PM so we can talk and i can gauge how well you may be able to handle the required tasks cheers!
  9. eiri
    eiri
    It's a bit hard to track messages when we're both using the thread and the group. The thread was kinda expected to close down though, because it had already reached more than a thousand replies.

@foxy Cool I like hostel too. It's bloody, freaky and puzzling.
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    yeah, lets just agree to use just one, so which is it?
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast