aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. azhrien
    azhrien
    it's pretty hard to talk here coz I don't get updated (or is there a way to be updated?)..anyway, I love and respect aarin so sige. hahaha.

rose. I am sure to be present this yaoicon and would love to help you out but I've never really experienced volunteering so if that's ok with you. I'd like to help. i was actually also thinking about the doujin circle but I'm not very sure what it is about. >,< i'm new to cosplays and stuff so I don't really know much.

[+]
  2. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    ooooh... please forward my hellos to all cute guys in the universities u guys are in. especially aspiring nurses. *singing 'miss flawless' by mystica*
  3. eiri
    eiri
    Just visit the group frequently, and you'll get your updates.
  4. azhrien
    azhrien
    thank tech for the almighty "refresh". haha.

foxytroy. are you in college now? there are tons of cute guys in ust. yay

[+]
  5. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    yeah... im about to azhrien... this coming fall... univ. of st. tomas? oi... just say hi to the basketball varsity for me... lol.
  6. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    @ azhrien - i agree that the downside of talking here is there are not email notifications.. but hey, conversations can take place anywhere.
    UST huh? I knew I made the wrong choice. there aren't really that much cute bois where i am. but maybe it's just because i'm in the wrong college. haha.

@magnetic_rose - sorry i couldn't really volunteer, i'm scared that i might screw it up ~_~

@foxytroy - you're not Phil based?
  7. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    azhrien~ talk about cute guys *blast* my university don't have have much of cute guys >.< most them are iranians my gosh ... the school is populated mostly of international students...

foxy~ ahaha lucky for you i'm an aspiring one ahahah i'll say hello for you to them

magnetic_rose~ i would like to help... but i'm totally clueless of what will happen if i volunteer
  8. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    everyone, icekori started a 2nd thread.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f28/t7...adiks_2_a.html

azhrien > i am so regretting the fact that i left UST... i miss my old crush in architecture... haha!

magnetic_rose > like blacksilver, i too am afraid of screwing up..

maladeine > hey, iranians are kinda hot..
  9. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    onyx~ ahahaha well yeah they are but they look scary and to tall *hides*
  10. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    yey for the new thread! ^_^
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast