aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    foxy > yes, 100% real.. don't be scared!
  2. tomatopaper543
    tomatopaper543
    hmm...i'll really don't know where to ask so i'll post my question here instead. does anyone know where i can by cake firework candles. just like those you see in koreanovelas? i'm not really looking for those big ones. in fact, i just need one. it's my friend's bday on sunday and i wanted to surprise her. thanks in advance for those who'll reply.
  3. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    onyx: i'm not scared... it's freaky. and i even it's a daring cool thing to do, i just don't like needles prick in my skin.

mala: isn't your avatar? and your look from this... if orgot the name. is the character a boy or a girl? is he/she the one that uses thread as a weapon?
  4. eiri
    eiri
    @tomato You could try asking the bakeshops at the big malls, or you could also try the party shops. Other than that I'm out of ideas since ordering online wouldn't get on time with your friend's birthday.
  5. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    foxy~ ahaha yeah its kadsuki and his a boy and yeah he uses a thread as a weapon tehe cue part w/ bells heheh ^^
  6. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    foxy > yeah it is freaky.. haha!

tomato > i'm sorry, i don't know.. maybe cake shops?
  7. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    ooooooh yeah yeah. in what anime is it again? i forgot. i saw an anime that had a girl in it that has the same weapon (bells) but with a long fabric instead of threads. something like dragon hero or something in AXN channel.

onyx: i always freak out when someone gets his/her skin ripped. like, i was watching... erm... i forgot the name of the show, but it was a competition. he got his skin ripped by the edge of the metal. it's as if, i can feel it at that moment. im like that. so... its freaky.
  8. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    foxy ~ his from Getbackers and i think the girl you were talking about is Xiaolongnu aahaha i'm guessing its the LEgend of the Condor Heroes... i like that anime ....

eiri ~ sorry i tried asking my friends if they know something anout it even asked my dad but he doesn't know ...
  9. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    foxy > i get what you mean! well just don't think about it, i'm pretty unresponsive to cuts like that, its the gore things that gets me.. like hostel
  10. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    hi guys! are you interested in holding an AARIN-members meet-up at LO? please let me know if you are, and also if anybody is interested in coordinating the meet.

i'd do it myself but of course LO chores take priority, so i was wondering if somebody was willing to step up and helm the meet-up in my place. cheers!
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast