aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Philippines

1. crimrose
    crimrose
    fujoshi here, the non-squeeling, con-attending kind. I'm not sure if anyone will even look at this but will there be anyone here who have read most of the completed 18+ original fiction here and will be attending cosmania this october 4th? I'm looking for a friend.
    p.s.
    If something nearly impossible like a member here is a straight single 19 or older Filipino male (or someone who lives in the Philippines) who wants to try having a relationship with a fellow yaoi lover I want to ...try. Mind, I posted this while checking the odds and knowing with certainty that there's a 99% certainty of noone fitting that description. Also, someone who doesn't mind a yaoi pervert would be nice. I am genetically a girl and I like living as a girl. I often write male as my gender because when I'm alone at midnight I imagine being a guy. I draw males really often not because I fantasize having a relationship or gaining the affection of one but because I imagine myself as these male characters I draw. Rant over. IF nothing else... I want a friend on aarin <3
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051