orchidsforlunch
    i'm in the US....though i'm not half filipino n_n
  2. keipie
    keipie
    i mist admit..
    i never expected many filipino's like yaoi X3
  3. hentist
    hentist
    You bet! Yaoi is already spreading worldwide!
  4. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Hi! I'm half filipina on my mother's side, I live in the US^^ But my mom and sis are visiting the Philippines very soon, and now I'm wondering if any of my younger relatives over there are into Japanese culture at all, ie manga, anime and the all-important yaoi, cos that would be awesome =D I would totally smuggle them goodies (maybe get some reciprocal trade going on XD) and gossip about it^^
  5. orchidsforlunch
    orchidsforlunch
    @ diablo-san oh, you bet they are interested in anime at the very least! i grew up in the philippines, and all my life i watched anime and only a bit of the others, since that was basically what they showed on tv.
  6. fate666
    fate666
    hi guys!!!
  7. zhane
    zhane
    Yay! Member na ako! Hahahahah.... lmao. YAOI ROCKS!!!! ASTEEG!!! XD

I live in the Philippines since birth and there are MANY YAOI FANS OUT HERE!!!!!!!!! XD

Ah eh, pede ba magupload ng pics ng yaoi drawings ko dito? lol
  8. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    zhane: feel free to post your art in the ART threads, just remember to read up on the rules first. cheers <3
  9. magnetic_rose
    magnetic_rose
    @mslyzepiwpureuzcouth2008: other than the "english-only" rule, there is also the "no advertising links to other websites rule" (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f12/t2...explained.html) -- please keep that in mind ^^;; you've been with the forum long enough to know that i suppose, so please don't neglect it. thanks!
  10. Arsenic_Love
    Arsenic_Love
    Aloha!
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast